What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Seedlings

Seedlings

The seedlings are doing fine, it's now 16 days since I planted the seeds.

Kinda given up on the othere seeds, that haven't sprouted yet.
They are still under LED, but removed the humidity domes.

Won't be long now, before I'll replant the seedlings into some bigger pots.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Tohici99 52 days into flower and looking ...... kinda terrible folia, but frosty buds and good structure.

But majorly fucked them up from a young age, not sure when I will get the start of flower done right. But when I do, it will be looking a lot better then this.

:laughing:

Atleast I have been able to turn them around, and no matter how terrible the prev. grows have looked.
The yeald have been acceptable, and the weed have been great for the most part.
There have been strains I didn't really like, for their high/flavor or rather lag of both.

The Cheese moms 23 day's into flower

They are looking well, budding very nicely!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Cheese closet day 24

The pH had gone up a bit, to 6.05 and the Ec had dropped a bit.
The plan was to take the pH down, just a bit down around 5.6 pH.
Dropped it a bit much and had to top the res, with a little tap water to bring the pH a bit up again.

Tomorrow I think it time to bump the nutrient a bit higher, it's the 2nd time now, the Ec have dropped from 1.7 to 1.6

Ec 1.6
pH 5.8

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
looking good tho in general, id say maybe a few days veg to a week to get buds closer to the leds , they can get closer without issues, keep up the green work

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Im just gonna leave the lights where they are for now, this is a test run and had two light hanging low not that long ago.

As the top layer, where the light is in top position. Was looking a little better then the plants, under the lights in the low position.
I moved them up a bit, not all the way up and they will stay there for now.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Repotted a bunch of the Tohici99 plants, that haven't been doing very well this round.
Earlyer I cut some down to make room for the cheese moms, trying to save the GPW just a little

Now I moved 8 runts into 4 pots 55 days into flower - not the best time but fuck it. If they die, they die.

Trying a new brand of clay pepples, they look a little different but I like the size and they where cheap.
Gave them a good wash, and dunked them in pH adjusted water.

All the Tohici99 plants back in place, on the flow table.

Now I spread out the Cheese moms a fair bit, opening up their canopys.
To let in light, to all the lower bud sites and let them take up more space.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 26

Topped the Res of with a bit of water

Ec 1.9
pH 5.65

Might have bumped the Ec a bit over the limit, I'll see how things go tomorrow.

zif

Veteran
Think the stretch is done? 50%-ish?

I love the clean, even, shelves of green!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Think the stretch is done? 50%-ish?

I love the clean, even, shelves of green!

Yeah they won't streach much more then this, might gain an inch or two during the budding.
Next run will be better, gonna start them up more softly next time.

Hoping/aiming for a clean even carpet of green, maybe a bit taller as well.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Seedlings are doing great, been thinking about replanting them soon.
Might have mentioned it as well, haven't gotten around to do it yet.

The triplets are still alive, the smallest runt is still struggeling.
But it looks like it's starting to form a growtip, so I keep taking care of it. Just to see if I can nurse it into a plant.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The cheese clones are doing okay, they are still eating well as the Ec have dropped again.

But they show a bit discoloration, will give them a few more days to access the situation.

The roots are really enjoying the pandafilm, there is still a bit alge remaining. Might not go away, but it don't grow.
That can't be said about the root, they are growing well in the dark moist enviroment.

Ec 1.8
pH 5.64

Palindrome

King of Schwag
@Starke - Me either, but next time I hope for a carpet of buds as well!

Repotted the Seedlings today

Mezmakronic

Nephthys

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Cheese day 28 and truckin on!

Ec 1.8
pH 5.60

pH is droppin a bit but not more then, toppin the res will bring it up to 5.65 again.
Haven't topped the res for the last few days, I'll wait a day or two before I top it again.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 29 in the Cheese closet

Topped the Res with tap water only

Ec. 1.8
pH 5.85

Day 58
The Tohici99's are doing okay, they don't look too healthy but they are packing up all right.
Would have been nice, if they had grown a bit taller.

The cheese moms are looking good, they are on day 29 like their daughters in the LED cabinets.
Buds look a bit bigger under the LED, but they didn't struggle in the first weeks either.

Ec. 2.0
pH 5.52

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 30 - Another 40 day's to go

They are eating nicely, thinking it might soon be time to bump the nutrients again.
Keep them on 1.8ich for the next 5 days, and do a res change halfway thru the grow.

Ec 1.7
pH 5.85

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran