What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
We have passed week 6 in the flower room, im not sure but it's been atleast a week maybe two since they got some fish poo.

I have stopped the folia feeding some time ago, even tho I folia feed a lot longer then I see others doo and recommend.
There are limits even for me, mold like mildew and other fungi's thrive very well, when you folia feed a long way into flower.

Okay, back to the flower room!

I added 100 ml BioBizzz fish mix to my res, bumping the Ec up to 1.5 and the pH is around 6.2

Playing with my old macro lence, as it don't fit my new cam and I don't have an adapter ring for it yet.

Cheese at 44 days in 12/12

Skunk #1 at 44 days

Hoping no one will crash their airplane into either of these two, towering over the rest of the canopy.
One cheese and one Skunk #1 hack

The cheese top is looking like it's starting to foxtail

The secret behind the fish poo, is it's super great for flavor.
Yes it smell's like ripe ass, on a hot mexican summer day.
But it will improve on the smell and flavor of your weed!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Still playing around with my macro lence and my phone, not the best but far from bad.

45 days in flower

Ec 1.5
pH 6.2

Skunk #1 hack

Cheese

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Cheese looks cheesy.

It reeks too!

Tho after I gave the res a good dose, of fish mix the other day.
The smell have intensifyed, and gone from gym sock to dead possum.
Smells like something small and furry, have craweld in there and died!

I hope this is a good thing! :sumo:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The plants in the closet is recovering nicely, it haven't been super fast but its moving in the right direction.

On this leaf the recovery have been very noticable, every day I have watched this turn a little greener.

Still some way to go, but still in the middle of the build and only running 20-25 Watt pr sq ft. not a whole lot.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
The plants in the closet is recovering nicely, it haven't been super fast but its moving in the right direction.

On this leaf the recovery have been very noticable, every day I have watched this turn a little greener.

Still some way to go, but still in the middle of the build and only running 20-25 Watt pr sq ft. not a whole lot.

It's all good- the first veg had some bumps but your flower looks great. Really digging your builds :tiphat:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
It's all good- the first veg had some bumps but your flower looks great. Really digging your builds :tiphat:

Yeah at least im good at building :biggrin:
Not sure tho, if id be satisfied in the long run. If it's only pretty on the outside :peacock:

Non the less, the build goes on.
Today I have been fixing the bottom plates, with a plaster resin made for wood. The bottom plate in the top compartment, have been totaly covered. As I didn't add polyester coating on it, I figured it would be best just to make a thin even layer.

Once they have hardend up, hopefully later tonight I will sand it and give it a layer of spray paint.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
There we go, repainted and should be ready to start coating with polyester sometime tomorrow.

The wood cover said it hardende 4 cm in 24 hours, I spred it out in a very thin layer.
Figured it should have gassed off, over the last 10-12 hours.
Sanded it, cleaned up the dust and spray painted the bottoms.
It sure soaked up alot of is, but gave it 2 light coatings using one whole can.
Waited a few hours and it was dry to the touch, gave it all another thicker coat using a 2nd can of spray paint.

EvergreenState

We have passed week 6 in the flower room, im not sure but it's been atleast a week maybe two since they got some fish poo.

I have stopped the folia feeding some time ago, even tho I folia feed a lot longer then I see others doo and recommend.
There are limits even for me, mold like mildew and other fungi's thrive very well, when you folia feed a long way into flower.

Okay, back to the flower room!

I added 100 ml BioBizzz fish mix to my res, bumping the Ec up to 1.5 and the pH is around 6.2

Playing with my old macro lence, as it don't fit my new cam and I don't have an adapter ring for it yet.

Cheese at 44 days in 12/12
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75985&pictureid=1862097View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75985&pictureid=1862100View Image

Skunk #1 at 44 days
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75985&pictureid=1862098View Image

Hoping no one will crash their airplane into either of these two, towering over the rest of the canopy.
One cheese and one Skunk #1 hack

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75985&pictureid=1862099View Image

The cheese top is looking like it's starting to foxtail

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75985&pictureid=1862101View Image

The secret behind the fish poo, is it's super great for flavor.
Yes it smell's like ripe ass, on a hot mexican summer day.
But it will improve on the smell and flavor of your weed!

Does General Hydroponic make that Mexican Ripe Ass additive? :)

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Onward with the polyester coating!

First thin layer have been applied, now it have to dry and gas off before I ad the next one.

Puff time!

And I can't stress this enough, after watching a few other guys working with this.
Wear a protection mask, this stuff melts the brain.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Lol solvent abuse can kill, your not spose to huff it maaan.

Yeah, was reading some posts on a different forum. Where they claim that epoxy wasn't dangerus, cos it don't smell.

It's true, to the point where you add hardener.

I got a aerosol protection mask, kinda like my brain and it's under enough stress. No need to try and melt it, with organic solvents!

First layer of redone polyester

EvergreenState

Ripen?
I don't use that, tried it many years ago and did nothing for me.

No you didn't get my reference. You said the fish poo you added smelled like ripe ass on a hot Mexican day.
So I was joking when I asked you if General Hydroponic made the Mexican Ripe Ass additive.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
And we hit week 7 in the flower room

Last week I hit em with a boost of fsh poo, now it's time to start deluting the nutrient mix and bring the Ec down a little.

The Skunk #1 looks like it's getting ready to harvest, one of them have been pulling hard from the fan leafs.
If it's the issue with my nutrient mix or what, I am not 100% sure.
Im pretty sure it's my fault tho.

As I recall it, they should not be looking like this, untill a week into flush. What the hell, Im starting the flush now!
The plan is still to take down the Skunk #1 after week 8, maybe leave one and take a 8 week cheese as well.
To see and get something with a little difference, so it won't all be a horse kick to the gut and flat out on the couch.

Playing with the DSLR now

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Looks stinky and like it would have revolutionised the indoor growing scene, if it hadnt been for those pesky kids.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looks stinky and like it would have revolutionised the indoor growing scene, if it hadnt been for those pesky kids.

They will learn to love it, or so I hope for them :)

I find I get bored fast, with a lot of the weed I used to enjoy, when I myself was a pesky kid.
With time comes patience, and it won't all come down a fast finish, with a hard kick but a short borring climax.
From a flower much to young, to be plucked and enjoyed. :biggrin:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
All right, I have to be honest and say.
I did not expect that much hazzel, with the polyester resin.

I have worked with fiberglass, molded a ton of fiberglass but thats been in vacum molds or surface repairs.
Not sorry about the choice, just been a few more issues then expected.
I am sure this will be great once it's done, if not then I'll be sorry about it hehehe.

Anyway had some bubbles form, when I was doing the top room of the closet.
Had been super carefull, but then the temps got a bit high and air bubbles.
All day yesterday was basicly spend sanding the surface, then with a scalpel I cut all the bubbles out.
Today I filled em all in, now it's drying and once cured.
I will roll on a last and final layer and it should be all done, and taken a few days more then expected.

Plants are doing fine, they are kicking back in the garage under 3x 6W LED Spotlights.

Latest posts

Latest posts