What's new

A little something I'm working on...

Mad Matt

Hey there Matt,
regarding the trimming, why don't you knock a trimmer together, there are several diy trimmers on youtube, basically, a tub/bucket with a barbecue type grid on top, a cheapo dremel type tool, and some strimmer line. Strimmer line fitted to the dremel with the line under the grid.
Have you seen the Bonsai hero electric scissors?

Thanks for dropping by Harry, this is a fantastic idea mate and i shall have an attempt at putting one together.....

Green81

Veteran
Hey Matt, If I remember correctly all 4 females were citrusy, all had above average yields but strength of the bud wasn't quite there for me. More daytime smoke I would say, good flavours too. Peace

G81

Mad Matt

Thanks for all the kind and positive words guy's, theres so much experience here and when you say it looks good i know im doing good things.....

This is the first time ive run this system and ive learnt so much from it already, there will be big changes if we go again.........

canned abyss1

Veteran
Thanks mate..

Ive also used both and to be honest found no difference and as i say to my friends, " if its good enough for Heath Robinson its good enough for me"....

Cheers mate:)

Lmao, Ive seen grows on a much much larger scale.

Thanks for your support mate...

Ionic is good nutes I have been using it for years with great results
picture.php

And its a fraction of the cost of most other nutes.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Nice job Matt, I'm kicking myself that I missed your thread but everything is looking kickass.

Take Care Mate
HGO

mack 10

Veteran
^^me too, how i missed this? man that man cave is my ultimate dream! But Trimming indoor with a trim machine is a crime, you will turn your bud straight to mids, saying that it will still sell,and you save time but they is no way i'd strim, sorry trim my top shelf nuggies!Big ups to you for taking the time and effert to post up this beast of a grow, respect. mack.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Matt your the man! The plants look stellar 3 days without light or not, I'm sure they'll do just fine for you mate.

Really looking forward to seeing the cola's on these monsters!!

Latest posts

Latest posts