What's new

A little something I'm working on...

mack 10

Veteran
Great pics mat! when you get them probs fixed you gonna kill it, nice size buds, love the room shot,wall to wall green. mack.

Mad Matt

Great pics mat! when you get them probs fixed you gonna kill it, nice size buds, love the room shot,wall to wall green. mack.

Cheers mate, i think we are on top of the problems, just need to get to the end of this so i can make changes and i will be better prepared for the next run....

looking superb matt.... considering the probs with the ph you've had plants look remarkebly healthy... what an effort, superb inspiring stuff :bow:

abellguy

The leaf shape looks fantastic for what you have been through with them :D You can see the burnt tip on some of the fans as well as some yellowing along the edges of few, this along with the lower larger fans fading a little early are good indicators of your EC problems being pushed through the plant with the flush to bring in it under control. For the numbers you were getting they look incredible healthy!

I saw the pics you posted and you use hydroton as your media I understand but the one thing I don't get from info online is how you run the circulation. Is it constantly cycling or is there an interval, like does it cycle for so many minutes/seconds then stops for so minutes/seconds?

For your first time on a hydro run your doing great especially taking on something of that size, keep up the good work :rasta:

ETA- I see from your PM that the water is constant recycle.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking sweeeeeeeet matt! Those flogrows def grow some big ass plants! SOme nice cola's coming along there.

What have you got planned to keep bud rot at bay? Do you have heating or humidification in the dark period to stop RH from spiking?

I'm inspired every time I see your pics mate, thanks so much for sharing :tiphat:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Awesome, even with the problems you've had, you are in line for a long arduous trimming session...
Keep it up mucker

Mad Matt

The leaf shape looks fantastic for what you have been through with them :D You can see the burnt tip on some of the fans as well as some yellowing along the edges of few, this along with the lower larger fans fading a little early are good indicators of your EC problems being pushed through the plant with the flush to bring in it under control. For the numbers you were getting they look incredible healthy!

I saw the pics you posted and you use hydroton as your media I understand but the one thing I don't get from info online is how you run the circulation. Is it constantly cycling or is there an interval, like does it cycle for so many minutes/seconds then stops for so minutes/seconds?

For your first time on a hydro run your doing great especially taking on something of that size, keep up the good work :rasta:

ETA- I see from your PM that the water is constant recycle.

Thanks abellguy.

Mad Matt

Looking sweeeeeeeet matt! Those flogrows def grow some big ass plants! SOme nice cola's coming along there.

What have you got planned to keep bud rot at bay? Do you have heating or humidification in the dark period to stop RH from spiking?

I'm inspired every time I see your pics mate, thanks so much for sharing :tiphat:

Cheers mate, ive seen this particular plant grown in many different ways and has always been a poor producer, however ive never seen it grow this well, the explosion of buds being produced is a sight to behold. These photos ive been taking just don't do them justice. Im almost certain that this is way we have experienced issues with the ph lock due to the speed of flower.....

ttttt

mack 10

Veteran
We have decided to lock ourselves in the building with these until the cropping is done mate and by hand..

We just feel its the right thing to do this time around even though it will take a good week........
100% the right thing to do. :ying:Make sure you flush them well. Good luck on a massive harvest. mack.

madalasatori

Veteran
Am rooting for ya over Here mate, you have given me great inspiration.

Christ that is gonna be one surreal week I don't envy you! I'm fit as a fiddle but I find trimming totally draining physically for some reason

Nice one mate

Latest posts

Latest posts