What's new

A hydro room is born, resirculating system my first growlog.

You gotta visit the Colorado Rockies my friend. Did you say you visited Chicago? Ive been there and it sucks, and New York, never been there but I'm sure it has nothing on the Rockies. Personal preference I geuss.

And as for pics, as soon as I figure out this damn camera I think we should all have some nice ones. Damn technology its kicking my butt.

I guess I post super slow..........Cuz by the time I got my post up you (Spo) had already posted like 4 pics. Looks nice bro. Gotta love mother nature.

A

arcticsun

wonderful spo.. there is nothing to soothe ones mind like running water right?

goodnight hetateme19, spo u guys. think ill head on to bed with those pics of that river soothing my mind :D

this thread is totally destined for more river and fishing shots. ill upload i have a gazillion shots from summer fishing up here. also more from the room.

cyall tomorrow goodnite

K

kallenavndk

artic my main lovely dog show hehe he is cute whit both ears up and yeah you town looks like a postcard m8 so nice and warm it looks...and damn tasdty that hawian skunk infackt u got a lot of lovely ladies in that room og yours and i can see some soon will be axed :)

A

arcticsun

kallenavndk said:
artic my main lovely dog show hehe he is cute whit both ears up and yeah you town looks like a postcard m8 so nice and warm it looks...and damn tasdty that hawian skunk infackt u got a lot of lovely ladies in that room og yours and i can see some soon will be axed :)

5 days and counting ticktick.. hehe warm, well looks may decieve .. ill take some new pics show you what the january storms look like hehe. dude ill totally drop by your thread with the links to the wildvikings tv-show its the wildest shit ever mate. think you are gonna love it.

hehateme19 sorry for leaving you hanging last nite hehe, was totally tired it was like 7 in the morning here lol. was rly just gonna upload them pics but was nice staying up chatting to u a bit :D i have watched quite a bit of film from the rockies, a friend in the states showed me loads of pics of how much snow you can get there i can remember. they look so majestic, would i like to ski there? hellja! :D mountains here arent really that high, just very steep dive straight into the ocean. they are about 6000 ft i think is that around 2000 meters? whoa 9800 feet man thats .. whoa above the clouds.. another strange place for me to imagine. would love to see that. around here there are no trees over 1000ft, the arctic highlands are totally unforgiving vast areas with just no trees anywhere only rivers and lakes and trout everywhere. ill upload some pics of that for you in a bit its a mindboggeling landscape. luckily i have the chance to travel quite a bit, so one of these years in not so long ill definately go back and see the west coast of america. and hehe you cant be any slower then me possibly. i dream away offtopic constantly, i stopped fighting it years ago hehe.

spocannabis - dude ill show you some pristine rivers we fish, places that get visited not once a year but once every 3-5 years. that river of yours looks like a haven mate, fight for it will you?

A

arcticsun

pics.. the adjust a wing shade with heatscreen.. 2 of those in there 600 W. no need for a big pic of that is spose.

the AK48 day 26, showing how it has some talent. this is the soil grow 10L pot test grow for the next run in the system. manual feeding. it has been both thirsty and hungry over the holidaze, i cant believe i did that to them. same with the system, should have turned to final phase the 23rd really but hey.. happends right :joint:
65642IMG_1570.JPG

the LP#1 could have been better fed also, but its starting to put on alittle weight. seems it likes the ph abit lower tbh, ill drop it to 6,0-1 see how that goes. not liking to experiment in this phase tho so ill be careful.
65642IMG_1509.JPG

here is the bubblebucket, turns out this guy had his strains mixed up so i didnt get the stonehenge but the hawaiian skunk that i already have. ohwell its becoming huge, lets watch this become a hundred g's + dry. this one has that really nasty skunk smell, but not alot of punch or trichs. high cbd content tho. abit too much fiber-sative in it for my liking tbh but its a nice strain to mix the indica with when smoking .. gives a wonderful medicinal effect.
65642IMG_1537.JPG

ill keep em coming guys. couldnt help myself from cutting the smallest clone in the system already, i got the last bowl of the previous soil grow right in front of me gonna hit that right now. dw im not out i have some ssh aswell haha, but it was well planned im alittle after schedule with the cutting they can be cut now but too full of nutes atm.

Hey arctic look at my sig now buddy!!! Deft hooked me up. :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

Much love Deft for the help bro. Now I feel like and expierenced poster..

:fsu:

Last edited:

SpoCannabis

arcticsun said:
spocannabis - dude ill show you some pristine rivers we fish, places that get visited not once a year but once every 3-5 years. that river of yours looks like a haven mate, fight for it will you?

Hellz yeah, that's what I like to hear! :joint: You damn right we be fighting for mother nature ;-)

Ok now Im gonna have to get some river pic for you guys.. The only problem is that everything is frozen but I think I have some from the summer. I'll be going to the hot springs here soon so I will fo sho get some pics (I wont shoot pics of the old hippies though I'll go ahead and spare ya'll that)

Nice stuff Guys. Im loving it

A

arcticsun

SpoCannabis said:
Hellz yeah, that's what I like to hear! :joint: You damn right we be fighting for mother nature ;-)

its the only thing that matters, clean water... only thing. you hear about them fighting wars over oil, its not over oil its over water supply and food supply. just got the news today they are going to give the go ahead for the oil platforms in the lofoten area. go google or youtube "lofoten fighing" its the single most important area for the atlantic cod, THE spawning grounds, providing the whole world with food. there has been a HUGE cod export from this sustainable source for milennias, they couldnt fish it dry and now here we go with the damn oil platforms. sighh... :badday: just want the world to know that its one of the last wild free animal schools of a significant size, also the atlantic herring and whales of all sorts feed and breed in this area its one amazing place on earth i couldnt describe it with words really. if you have any influence in nature preservation pls spread awareness. atlantic cod, LOFOTEN, oil drilling. FACK! go google go youtube go find out, go and know this! pls .. pleace :D

hey hehateme19 - lol great stuff, :D gotta advertize you know hehe

i got some troutfishing shots in the nature lovers thread. these ones i have already posted there, ill upload some new ones for ya. check it out the arctic tundra. hehateme19 was talking about living at 9800ft this is about 1000ft above sealevel, summertime. daze away from anything, and i mean anything. enter with due caution i tell ya :D
65642Laksefjordvidda_2002_074.jpg

map section of the plains, toss a lure or a fly at random here, catch anything from 20kg king salmons to 5kg inland river trout, 15kg seatrout or possibly an arctic charr. if you can imagine its a days walk just to the edge of this map, this would be an area we would move around in during a 7-14 day trip in here. you just dont go on an afternoon trip, its more like an expedition, the ice breaks mid june here.
65642vidda.JPG

coastline midnight sun, picture taken at about 23.30 at nite. @ the north cape!
65642Laksefjordvidda_-_Bilda_tatt_av_Yngve_-_003.jpg

inland trout, is fatter, more brownish in color. this is about an hours worth or two of fishing i guess, smallest one is about 500grams i spose, largest somewhere around 1,5kg or so. these inland trout are shorter and fatter then the mountain trout. these are what we catch in the plains, the tundra. locally this vast area about the size of denmark is called vidda.
65642Laksefjordvidda_-_Bilda_tatt_av_Yngve_-_040.jpg

about 2kgs inland brown trout.
65642F1000014.JPG

mountain river at the border between norway and sweden about 1000m above sealevel, as you can see here the snow doesnt fully melt in the summer, there are small glaciers in the mountains everywhere, we can go summer skiing in the midnigh sun in shorts quite an experience :D one of my favorite rivers, havent been here for 4 years now i think. think ill go in and ice-fish one of the connecting lakes this winter, its a bit hazardious to go up so high and deep in the mountains mid winter tho, ill wait until the days becomes longer.
65642Thomas_fiske_langs_elva.JPG

here is what an hour or two in that river provided us, i got some constructive critizism regarding catch and release in the nature lovers thread, pls read my answer there if anyone has oppinions regarding this matter. in short, if studied closely my pics reveals that we have no banana trees up here. :D and there are just too much fish for anyone to catch with a rod and a lure. toss a lure and you WILL catch a trout just about every throw i swear no fishing story. some rivers when the seatrout come up in the spring the schools are so large the rivers looks like they changes color.

nuff about that, if you look at these mountain trout (below) you see they have a more silvery color and they have a white belly. these are the best food fish tbh. they look very much like seatrout really, although these never see the ocean. very very clean waters tho.
65642Dagens_f_rste_fangst.JPG

here is a seatrout hanging at a windshed, this one had recently come up from the ocean, white belly!
65642Gapahuken.JPG

im sorry but all i do all winter is sit around and wait for a good-weather day and dream about next summers fishing trips so you totally got me started on this long post haha. i guess by now those that follows the thread are getting used to my looong incoherant rants, dont expect it to change tho hahaha.

ill find that post i made in nature lovers thread i think i put a coupple of more pics in there.

cyall around 1<3 :wave:

A

arcticsun

hehateme19 said:
Ok now Im gonna have to get some river pic for you guys.. The only problem is that everything is frozen but I think I have some from the summer. I'll be going to the hot springs here soon so I will fo sho get some pics (I wont shoot pics of the old hippies though I'll go ahead and spare ya'll that)

Nice stuff Guys. Im loving it

lol the hippies, i wanna see that too hahah. frozen rivers are pretty aswell, damn thats a nice photo idea really, its storming like hell here now i have been wanting to go out and take some pics of the storm but its so damn cozy inside with all the christmas food leftovers and the fireplace and the gooood smoke i have been saving lol so it seems that will have to wait until newyears :joint:

Ok arctic, I am officially done contributing to this thread, you suck. Ha Ha (really though nice stuff man, I love being with mother nature)

You can catch some nice trout around here....but the only problem is everyone in America thinks they need to come here to fly fish. But if you have been here awhile you know of a couple secret spots. I'm actually not a huge fisherman but a good buddy of mine (grow friend) loves it, so of course I go along very often. Only thing is now all we have is ice fishing, but thats cool as well. We go and put up the ice hut (like an 8 man, super nice deal) with like 3 fisherman with some nice chairs, take a small grill, some beer and some smokey smoke and just chill (literally sometimes) Come summer you cant beat the Colorado Rockies though. Im gonna go find those pics

Yamaha: WTF is that, I know your just playing about that one dog. If your really in the dirty dirty then I know you have some better local stuff than that, as far as lakes go.

Crazy though , where does it all go?

Oh yeah and if you are really out there with Luda (and the Underground) just wanted to let you know that I just heated up a bowl of collard greens with some neck bones in them (for real Im not even playing) they are the bomb. What you know about that?

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

hehateme19 said:
Ok arctic, I am officially done contributing to this thread, you suck. Ha Ha (really though nice stuff man, I love being with mother nature)

You can catch some nice trout around here....but the only problem is everyone in America thinks they need to come here to fly fish. But if you have been here awhile you know of a couple secret spots. I'm actually not a huge fisherman but a good buddy of mine (grow friend) loves it, so of course I go along very often. Only thing is now all we have is ice fishing, but thats cool as well. We go and put up the ice hut (like an 8 man, super nice deal) with like 3 fisherman with some nice chairs, take a small grill, some beer and some smokey smoke and just chill (literally sometimes) Come summer you cant beat the Colorado Rockies though. Im gonna go find those pics

hehehe :fsu: :muahaha:

ice fishing is awesome indeed, its best if you dont catch anything but just waist a whole weekend just getting drunk with your friends and lie about the one you didnt catch last year hehe. i love it, i know this little trout lake not far from here which has a view overlooking the city. i would love to go up there and put up a tent newyears eve and just ice fish and look at the fireworks in the city from a distance in the quiet. its looking like we are going to have one hell of a storm come newyears eve tho, pretty nasty already actually. and let me tell you when the january winter storms hit us here its not like just a day or two... it could be weeks of heavy winds and everything from rain to hail to unbelievable amounts of snow changing from day to day. we have the gulf stream bringing warm water from the south up here, and the icy polar winds coming directly across the ocean hitting the steep mountains which makes for one hell of an interresting weather scene. the general saying around here conserning the weather nomatter how bad, is ... ive seen worse! lol funny story before i left for chicago that year (or actually lake village south of gary indiana) they kept telling me how cold it was and windy city blabla. dont think they ever really fully understood where i came from. we had 65f the 22st of december that year in chicago, i remember i lol'd at them, showed the weather report from back home. they had 3 meters of snow that year at home down at sealevel(10ft), god knows how much in the mountains, like 3 times that atleast.

summer.. winter, id love to see the rockies anyway. im a mountain man, around here you are described as either a sea-man or a mountain man i am definately a mountain type of guy. as i usually say i have a healty fear of heights, and the mountains totally mesmorize me.

one of the things that stuck to my head is when i asked my dad once we were hiking what is behind the hill and how many hills until we are there? he said there is just one hill, and i will know when i am at the top. since then i have always just longed like a wild dog to run up to the top of every hill and every mountain i see the higher the better. dont know about everest tho, its more about seeing the unknown to me, but id love to see himalaya and the rockies and the caucasian mountains and the altays and the south american mountains :D. wherever they dont try to sell me a human lhama to carry my stuff and walk my trails for me. that ruins it for me tbh.

listen to me.. can you tell what a dreamer i am? :D luckily i get the chance to travel quite a bit, its a bit of a tradition or part of the culture here to travel. u know the vikings blabla. i have russia and the trans siberian railroad in my eyes first of all, the altay mountains .. homeland of cannabis :D :joint: :D

u know 250 dollars i think moscow-vladivostok-moscow. thats fuck-all to me. and u know times are changing its not all poor and desolate anymore, they are building awesome super-modern cities in russia nowadays. if you want a search word or something, try searching for bernaud, altay mountains. also kazahkstan, city of astana and the valley of chu. those are some nice places to research your weed history if you dont ever get a chance to go there yourself. amazing place amazing history. totally into that right now, thinking next summer. *dreaming*

.. long ass post again.. yamaha i am so sorry for that it breaks my heart to see it truely does. just take this from someone living by the poles, they are melting down faster then hell, faster then you know, your kids will live in a world with no ice-poles. i'd start heading for the north or higher grounds if i were you. not trying to be smart about it or joke or anything. global warming is real, its just not man-made.

scenery shot lavvu camp under the midnight sun.
65642Ifjordfjellet_-_149.JPG

65642Ifjordfjellet_-_156.JPG

I thought this camera you got was your first nice one???(I thought you begun your psot that way) Those are some nice pics there, I have never really had a need for a camera until beginning to post on here, so Im pretty new to this picture stuff, but gosh darn it looks like someone has some expierence with the camera over on your side.

A

arcticsun

hehateme19 said:
I thought this camera you got was your first nice one???(I thought you begun your psot that way) Those are some nice pics there, I have never really had a need for a camera until beginning to post on here, so Im pretty new to this picture stuff, but gosh darn it looks like someone has some expierence with the camera over on your side.

lol i am totally cheating .. i am such a photo newb. the beutiful scenery shots my friend took at one of our trips and he burned me a CD with them, its a bit of my old pics and a bit of his beautiful ones. if you look closely some pics have a different quality then others.