What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is her preferred point of view at the moment
02C62404-DA6B-4B03-A391-BA8D0785014A.jpeg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I’ve decided to shower my friend up there on the hill with outrageous sums of money in order to get him mentally prepared to be utterly decimated by the auger :sasmokin: these holes have to be done to my satisfaction!!!:whip:

I'll come with my machine if you get started a little earlier next May maybe.

i worked up 800 square feet at my homies last weekend, just takes a few hours and a couple hundred bucks of minerals and you can be water only with oceans of fluffy upstate mineral balanced soil mounds ...

b patct.jpg

20230530_183252 2.jpg

20230530_191627.jpg

next week when the soil test is done we will rotary plow the minerals in with 10 bags of rice hulls and make a dozen mounds. #ChunkyTek Shower me with dinner and we're good, maybe throw in a bowl of...

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 5.01.57 PM.png

happy dogs even tho it was 90...

20230530_183554 2.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🥪 rode 22 miles to get bread so i could have a sammich for lunch...so 20 extra miles just for the joy of riding bikes...
glad it's a day off from the garden,and no trimming to do

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
🥪 rode 22 miles to get bread so i could have a sammich for lunch...so 20 extra miles just for the joy of riding bikes...
glad it's a day off from the garden,and no trimming to do
Damn man get a wife if you want a sammich. She can make you some bread. My wife said she learned at 6-7 years old how to make bread.

Had to walk out to the kitchen to ask her.