What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GMO with 5 weeks to go i'd say there's a fair chance that top will be one solid 2 foot long cola...

IMG_20230601_194241973_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230601_194254891_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers... drier than dehydrated sundried mummy farts again today...but not going to be that warm...surprising it's june and not in the 90's already...going riding in a bit...still coffee time...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:whee: looks like my custom ti handlebars could be coming soon...titanium fabricators have a different sense of what "soon" means so i'm taking it with a grain of space salt...still,pretty excited at the prospect

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve decided to shower my friend up there on the hill with outrageous sums of money in order to get him mentally prepared to be utterly decimated by the auger :sasmokin: these holes have to be done to my satisfaction!!!:whip:

Latest posts

Latest posts