What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s raining here already. Waiting for some light…so I can get started.
yeah,i should probably bring the charger for my rear light today and top it up before i head home,this bike has a front generator hub so the front light always has power...gonna need to order the rear light that plugs into the wiring harness as it's not too long before i'll be riding in the dark...need a new rain jacket too...could be a wet weekend...no days off the bike and shit to do...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kos:woohoo! done with another work week! horrible ride to work this morning...took 40 minutes longer than usual...ride home was pretty good aside from being tired and needing to run errands so extra miles...136 miles so far for the week...that's 218km...sounds better in km,metric is best for humble brags!
IMG_20220819_140348252_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220819_140355886_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220819_140348252_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220819_140355886_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220819_140405270_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got some rain over the last 12 hours...looks like almost 2 inches which is around 1/5th the annual total...so a wet one...i expect to see flooding stories on the news later...hope the farm is ok...i bet the bay is pretty flooded...good thing we moved the round of plants ready to be harvested under what's left of the roof...
off to wallyworld in a bit,then chores for the rest of the day...including the dreaded pot washing...at least it took a couple months to have enough pots to be worth bitching about washing!:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:not here,as moist as yo mamma's panties on two for tuesday...but otherwise fairly cool for the desert...
time to get to work after lunch...and a bowl...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:just had a little downpour...just as i was out rinsing pots to be washed...almost done with that,just cups left to do...ignoring the small stack of #1 and #2 pots for this week,really just needed the #7 and clone trays washed...looks like another quick 1/10th on an inch fell...over 2 inches for the last 24 hours...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: finally got word from the guy making the titanium handlebars for me...shipping to the anodizer next week,so it' shouldn't be long until i actually have them...so close now...just waiting on wheels,a bottom bracket,and the handlebars...the ano guy has some cargo cages and i have another ti bottle cage on the way....lots of titanium on this build,cranks,handlebars,bottle/cargo cages,bottle cage bolts,disc rotor bolts,stem faceplate bolts,ti stack spacers,and ti single speed cog...wish i could have found a ti seatpost in the right size....damn supply chain!! gonna be a fairly light bike once built up even with the stainless steel frame...carbon fiber fork weighs nothing...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me too …My other room is mostly all ready for up-potting actually made arrangements for the first time to have a buddy who is the husband of the lady who does the trimming for me ..he’s gonna help me do the transplanting & make things a little easier..It’s good to have helpers and it’s worth it