What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
surprising for quality, buzz, bag appeal, ??? let's hear about the surprises...:prettyplease:
first batch is still drying/curing...looks pretty good,yield has been better than expected,they had a rough start,hellishly hot,spent too much time in cups...basically built a semi functional grow around the plants,everything 2-3 weeks too late...so to get anything that's even vaguely smokable is an accomplishment...some will yield poorly yet be pretty nice...three strains are doing very well,managed to get good sized,some big long sativa looking colas...the full season plants look way better

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220809_152534369_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another work week begins...more plants to be harvested,more to go in totes for curing,and gonna need to teach the crew how to trim and figure out the biotrack end of things as every scrap needs to be accounted for...should be getting a hold of the pre-roll machine dealy this week i think...it will be interesting to see what the final weight is...next round of plants to be chopped should be tomorrow or wednesday,plus we will be setting up to do plant dips on a few hundred plants,plus moving them into place on the drip lines...should be a fairly busy week,but it will make things much easier in the long run as there's still many plants being hand fed...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's hard to tell if there's glass or Plexi. No plans to put anything on the roof?.
not this year,not allowed to,we would need to pull a construction permit...next year the plan will be to get regular full season plants out in march/april and let them go all summer/fall...so then we will put up plexi or something similar,and get some fans and maybe a wet wall...also some lighting to keep the plants in veg early on...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another set of plants to harvest today...the first batch should be all trimmed up,looked like a full turkey bag so i'm guessing over 2 lbs...not great by any means..but at least it's something...fingers crossed it all passes testing...they were looking at pre-roll machines...startlingly expensive....three weeks left for my home grow,might need to take time off work and have a trim-vacation...think i could hit a couple pounds here,although i will likely do the 2 cherry cookies as live rosin...or possibly a mixed harvest,just trim tops and do the rest live...
looks like it's gonna rain a bunch starting tomorrow...and cool off....c'mon fall!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a fan of trimming the nice tops for flower and making live rosin out of the rest. :good:
it's just getting made into pre-rolls here at work,we can do live rosin under our license but don't have any equipment to do so...indeed we need to buy a pre-roll machine...