20220526_093239.jpg
20220526_093309.jpg
20220526_093320.jpg
20220526_093329.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...off to run errands in a bit...having an internal debate with myself,trying to talk myself out of ordering an absurdly expensive bike part which would only trigger a new bike build...and i'm being egged on by my riding buddy damn his bearded hide!!....it is a sweet ass part,and 20% of the price goes to a local charity which means it's actually cheap and a local food bank gets a nice donation so that's a good thing right?:unsure:

plus the first paycheck was only for a week,so the next one will be double,and i have a nice sized harvest coming up...probably enough to pay for the 2000 dollar stainless steel frame (so sexy) and most of a 1700 dollar set of custom industry9 wheels:D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I got my Cloner working finally.. Everything is pointing to the UCROOTS as the issue. I stopped adding it and changed the mix every 5 days and now have roots again. This took forever to get that crap flushed out even after multiple cleanings. UCROOTS is in the trash. I can't remember if the bottle had a seal when I got it. I won't be using any for now.. I will look into making my own using pool shock.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoever TIG welded it is pretty good. i've seen prettier welds, but not very often. i love TIG welding stainless...
the arms are hollow,the weld to close that is invisible...the two arms connect via a hirsch joint,even the bolt that holds it all together is titanium...lighter and stiffer than carbon fiber...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...more errands and chores today,getting groceries and such,then garden work to deal with...up-pots and pruning plants mostly...and moving the last of the weed i have around...for now...should be a decent harvest from the first of my non-cowboy runs...and i will have new flavors thanks to they know who they are ;)

runtz,white truffle,ice cream cake,and animal mints....plus a good amount of cherry cookies,ogkb 2.0,and sugar lips...thankfully i have someone to do all the trimming for me because i'm an executive and my time is far too valuable for trimming:ROFLMAO:

next run will be fully compliant with the law,6 plants in #10 pots....i have almost twice as much space for veg as i do in flower just to keep everything alive,and even so,i'm gonna need to chop some plants up for clones and restart them because they are getting too big...only so much space i can keep cool during the summer...heck,the flower room is the nicest spot in the house during these hot ass days!