What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: almost done with the chores i should have dealt with yesterday...plants are growing too damn fast now,i have twice as much veg space as flower and i'm having to kill plants so i have space...still have a month before i need more plants for flower and my legal 6 are taking up all the space in a 5x5 tent...two more plants to prune,then i need to take cuts from 4-5 more and hack those plants down...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::yoinks: ended up killing 8 plants today...at least i didn't have to deal with biotracker at home...i have a feeling i'm gonna get real familiar with that software

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've murdered more plants than I care to remember in the last 3 years. Even made it to killing plants 4 to 5 weeks in flower with no remorse.
It's gotten so easy I could probably do it for a living. Just don't get butt hurt if I cull something that some folks think time should be waisted on only to end up with larf.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...another day,another something...just hoping no communication breakdown today,otherwise,back to it...can't wait for this seed popping phase to be over,but i suppose a good taste of the future....do an ordinary garden task,repeat 2000 times...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looky what I got in the mail today.
KIMG1040.JPG
KIMG1041.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol, sounds like fun has turned into work. I know the feeling.
this auto run has been a giant,boring,repetitive pain in the ass...or at least lower back...nothing is really set up,total throw together to appease the money bag...anyway,hand placing 400 seeds in rock wool starters then around 180 sprouts into 20 oz cups of coco...this part is boring...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I think I got my Cloner working finally.. Everything is pointing to the UCROOTS as the issue. I stopped adding it and changed the mix every 5 days and now have roots again. This took forever to get that crap flushed out even after multiple cleanings. UCROOTS is in the trash. I can't remember if the bottle had a seal when I got it. I won't be using any for now.. I will look into making my own using pool shock.
i use pool shack to clean my cloner

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's humpday! nothing to add to that aside from gotta remember to put the garbage out tonight...actually had something like a tailwind on the ride home yesterday,took 15 minutes off my best time...and there's some chance of rain tomorrow...can you imagine? water from the sky? how crazy would that be? next thing you know there will be water in the river!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sold a lot of weed yesterday one of them showed me one of his $1400 pounds that was imported and it’s warehouse weed & machine trimmed with lots of stems no smell no flavor all it had was a name ..I hope you can improve on the quality of what they’re shipping out here …I’ve even heard of $800 pounds ..mine are $2400 …Custom craft …small op…big taste …big smell …big affect…hand trimmed …People definitely will pay for quality I don’t care how cheap the crap weed is out there it really pisses me off that my own market is getting flooded with out-of-state crap… get those trackers in place lol …all the Cali growers are flocking to Oklahoma …is destroying the national marijuana market but like I said if you can produce AAA on your own you got nothing to worry about… Organized crime will set up multi million dollar operations and all they have to do is pull off several cycles and then they’re out of the state they don’t give a fuck…Then they set it up and do it again under another name

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:but how do you really feel star? :) wait until this place is done so we can add our share of machine trimmed dispo nonsense to the pile:eek: yup,they got some monstrosity of a trim machine,cost a pretty penny too....i guess hand trimmed A grade buds and machine trimmed for the rest....this whole auto crop will likely just be done as oil if the june heat doesn't fry it or when monsoon hits a hail storm wipes the whole thing out...

time to make the donuts

Latest posts

Latest posts