What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
I know I'm gonna regret asking this but... What the hell is a blowjob knife? I know your a perv but damn Lmfao

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My kabar.
Turns out I put a pinhole in a artery, they had to do a " deep stitch" on the artery and 9 stitches on the outside. And this is why you use scissors not a combat knife for this kind of thing. Lesson learned!
My name is Midwest sticky and I'm a dumbass.

aren't you the same guy that fell down the stairs recently or some shit ???
dude ..... maybe a kevlar suite is in order for you :biggrin:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
aren't you the same guy that fell down the stairs recently or some shit ???
dude ..... maybe a kevlar suite is in order for you :biggrin:

It was a ladder. I'm a one man show with no one I trust enough to help. I know it was a stupid mistake.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Darlins net #6 Day 40

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Dubb Day 40 , they're way in the back , much harder to get pics of !

picture.php

MIMedHead

What the hell are you guys up too now?

Just set up a bad ass autos watering system. By far a grundfos mq series pump is the best pump for indoor watering this pump is bad ass it turns on and off based on pressure aka valves opening and closing. The valves are set on timers to control the pump. I set up the system very similar to jackmayoffer now know as the jungleboyz on IG.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His dog bowls got here today. Perfect for him

SFV x Rosetta Stone went into flower

Last edited:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Good morning

Gotta give Cricket a few ear rubs and belly scratches from Huey :pet the cat:

Dan just beautiful...great job with the Darlins Net and Sour Dubb :tiphat:

Well nothing new here except for trimming and that my plates for pressing...they are not perfectly flat :wallbash: gonna return that shit and just see what the machine shop can do for me

BayBHuey

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Morning all. Still in the middle of trimming, just started feeling like I was going to be sick. Nothing like feeling like you are going to be sick and then having dry heaves. Going to lay down for a while.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

lets see,we have a high wind warning,blowing dust warning,fire weather warning,and a generally shitty day warning...

no riding today...need to get out and get ready for the winds and then batten down the hatches...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning all. Still in the middle of trimming, just started feeling like I was going to be sick. Nothing like feeling like you are going to be sick and then having dry heaves. Going to lay down for a while.

That SUX Gano !!! Hope ya feel better soon !!! :comfort:

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

Dust storms ..... only seen that shit in movies ... bet it really sux !!! :tumbleweed:

another boring day here in dansville :shucks:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready to take Darlin in for her 4th neck surgery. Think they are fusing 4&5 this time but not sure. Poor thing is gonna end up not being able to turn her head at all if this keeps up. Got a few grams of bubble put up so maybe she can avoid taking pills again.
Her last surgery was 6 weeks before we got busted. The hash worked then so maybe it will again. Good thing this is happening when she is able to partake. Another 2 weeks and she would have no choice about it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: oh yeah,dust storms are no fun at all,i have seen them dump like a 1/4 inch of sand in the yard in a day...its painful to be outside when they are really ripping...not so bad here in the middle of town but there will be a brown dome over town later im sure....beats flooding or tornados though....or snow...i frickin hate snow...

dang joe,thats no good,hope it works for her....

and funny,i always thought you were a pain in the ass,not neck!:biggrin:

:dance013: getting something done today...tore off the shattered panels from the back breezeway since all they were doing is making a ton of noise in windstorms,put some shadecloth up instead until i can get new panels,gonna go do some yard clean up until the winds kick up now....puff break...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready to take Darlin in for her 4th neck surgery. Think they are fusing 4&5 this time but not sure. Poor thing is gonna end up not being able to turn her head at all if this keeps up. Got a few grams of bubble put up so maybe she can avoid taking pills again.
Her last surgery was 6 weeks before we got busted. The hash worked then so maybe it will again. Good thing this is happening when she is able to partake. Another 2 weeks and she would have no choice about it.

Tell Darlin we wish her all the best !!! :comfort:

NotaProfessor

Wishing you both good luck on her surgery and I hope she finds some relief.