What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: better get moving here or i wont make it out of the house!!

getting an attack of the post big ride lazies...legs are a bit sore from yesterday...but i know its better to go and spin around a bit to loosen the muscles back up...and i need some groceries so may as well take the long way to the store...

plus i get to go by the bike shop and order a bunch of tasty new stuff! the wheel build for the ict and a new crankset:woohoo:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
theres one sponsored racer,the guy who has the most mountain bike king of the mountain around here,and two other very fit riders in that group...and that was like mile 41 there,i was tired...but yes,i was in back most of the day...

If you want to get better at something, hang out with people who are better at it than you.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afternoon SUKers :smoker:

pretty slow & boring day here .... the wifes home sick .... again! ughhhhh but what can a guy do :dunno:

gotta go see how the wrench is doing with my astro later , other than that .... just chillin :dance013:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Well today is going great I was cutting some panda film and slipped with the knife and it stuck in my bicep a good 3 inches so looks like I'm going to get stitched up.
I fucking hate mondays

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want to get better at something, hang out with people who are better at it than you.
unfortunately,and this is coming from me,the better riders tend to be a bit prick-ish...that was a good group though since they are all pretty mellow...
but for sure,being able to watch talented riders go through the gnarly bits really helps...i dunno if i was slowing things down yesterday,seemed like a mellow pace day but i was pretty much at the back of the pack all day...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Good evening y'all :tiphat:
Was a nice relaxing weekend.....kind of sore from paddling since I am not used to it but was fun. Caught a few bream as well but from the bank and not the kayak.

Looks like I may be having a successful cloning round.....just 8 days in and have roots on a few already. Rapid Rooters. Question...When should I start feeding them and how strong? From cutting until now they have just been getting Olivia's Cloning solution. Was thinking I should start feeding them a bit more. Need everything to go right. Thanks

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good evening y'all :tiphat:
Was a nice relaxing weekend.....kind of sore from paddling since I am not used to it but was fun. Caught a few bream as well but from the bank and not the kayak.

Looks like I may be having a successful cloning round.....just 8 days in and have roots on a few already. Rapid Rooters. Question...When should I start feeding them and how strong? From cutting until now they have just been getting Olivia's Cloning solution. Was thinking I should start feeding them a bit more. Need everything to go right. Thanks

i take them as soon as they show roots & transplant them in cups of coco . thats when they get their first feed , why wait ?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin Stoners :tiphat:

time for a puff or 3 before i head into the dungeon for chores :smoke out:

NotaProfessor

Well today is going great I was cutting some panda film and slipped with the knife and it stuck in my bicep a good 3 inches so looks like I'm going to get stitched up.
I fucking hate mondays
You're cutting plastic film, not gutting a deer.
biggrin.gif
What type of Crocodile Dundee toad sticker are you using to sink 3" of blade in yourself on a slip?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin Stoners :tiphat:

time for a puff or 3 before i head into the dungeon for chores :smoke out:
lol,thanks for reminding me,i need to water veg!

You're cutting plastic film, not gutting a deer. View Image What type of Crocodile Dundee toad sticker are you using to sink 3" of blade in yourself on a slip?
i cant even imagine the scenario here...heck,3,inches into my biceps is the other side of my arm!

I posted that already in the other thread. The 1 I posted had the naked chicks riding bikes in it :D
lol,let someone else worry about the naked chicks,you should be taking cricket pics!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: bike tires are just weird....i dunno how many times i have rolled the bikes somewhere and leaned them against something only to notice the logos on both tire are more or less lined up...maybe the logo paint or dye or whatever it is affects the weighting and balance...anyway,strange...

Midwest sticky

You're cutting plastic film, not gutting a deer. View Image What type of Crocodile Dundee toad sticker are you using to sink 3" of blade in yourself on a slip?

My kabar.
Turns out I put a pinhole in a artery, they had to do a " deep stitch" on the artery and 9 stitches on the outside. And this is why you use scissors not a combat knife for this kind of thing. Lesson learned!
My name is Midwest sticky and I'm a dumbass.

Midwest sticky

lol,thanks for reminding me,i need to water veg!

i cant even imagine the scenario here...heck,3,inches into my biceps is the other side of my arm!

lol,let someone else worry about the naked chicks,you should be taking cricket pics!

Yeah the blade was almost 3/4 of the way through my bicep. Razor sharp blade and a slip is all it takes.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My kabar.
Turns out I put a pinhole in a artery, they had to do a " deep stitch" on the artery and 9 stitches on the outside. And this is why you use scissors not a combat knife for this kind of thing. Lesson learned!
My name is Midwest sticky and I'm a dumbass.
lol,yeah im pretty sure combat knives are meant for sticking in people so in that regard good job! i would suggest something like a blow job knife next time but considering this incident you may end up in the hospital with yer head in your own lap!:biggrin:

Midwest sticky

Yeah l know, my girl was using the scissors to wrap a present for her little sisters birthday and I'm inpatient so I just used my knife, yes it was really stupid I know.