What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ :smokeit:got halfway through the pre-trimming...so pretty much like my usual harvest size of 9 plants...back to it on tuesday,more pre-trimming tomorrow but tuesday there should be stuff dry enough to maincure...need to get more paper bags,chopping 9 more plants tomorrow night

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...must be spring,it's still friggin windy out... not as bad as yesterday thankfully...
doggos went home last night,so time to hose out the stack of pots and get to washing them...got them emptied out yesterday and vacuumed the workshop,got a pretty good sized stack,not record breaking,but at least 60 or so...and i need to take some time to knock out more pre-trimming today...and go run errands...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still have three #7 pots and a few cups to wash,but i did get most of them done...just in time,i see some mongols gathering on the other side of the great wall...

IMG_20240325_140417356.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts