What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At what point in your life did you have your epiphany of marijuana?
It’ was supposed to be a twofold question..no I expect everybody to understand what I’m thinking instantly through telepathy thinking of myself and trying to imagine everybody else at the same time ..what age did you first get high and at what age did you realize it could provide ? .. For me I was 12 years old ,,and then I was 38 Years old when I committed to the grow ... respectively

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I fried up some hamburger and topped it with cheese. Then I saw the Bugles. Cheddar cheese Bugles. I crushed those up on top of the hamburger and cheese. And that is what is for dinner.

Akss

Ugh it ain't over yet boys... Be happy when I don't have to haul these around anymore.. at the moment in the thirties
IMG_20240324_191444100.jpg
IMG_20240324_191742564.jpg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
@flower~power

This is foolproof. I have been making it for well over 50 years . . . gawd I'm old . . .

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup All-purpose Flour
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (use real Mexican vanilla)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweetened)
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar

Stir Five Roses Flour, salt and baking soda together.

Mix 2 tablespoons of the dry ingredients with the chocolate chips.

Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, beating until creamy.

Beat in egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, mixing well.

Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.

Bake in a moderate oven (375°F) 8 to 10 minutes or until done.

Cool slightly before removing from pan.

Yield: 2 dozen or so.