ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I’m still tripping a bit this is kind of funny looking to me
76AC54C9-2C72-4E8A-9AE5-CF30D2BB8E1C.jpeg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I have a question to ask you all? Have any of you seen/bothered to look at the ocasional thread about folks talking about M/F seeds having a distinct look at the base of the seed where it was attached to it's mother?

For the hell of it I pulled out a magnifying glass the other day and I can seed two different type of patterns on some seeds.

Wouldn't it be a game changer if you could sex your seeds before planting when you have M/F seeds?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I have a question to ask you all? Have any of you seen/bothered to look at the ocasional thread about folks talking about M/F seeds having a distinct look at the base of the seed where it was attached to it's mother?

For the hell of it I pulled out a magnifying glass the other day and I can seed two different type of patterns on some seeds.

Wouldn't it be a game changer if you could sex your seeds before planting when you have M/F seeds?
its doesent work

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...trim fest continues...more at home,then back to the trim job tomorrow...i'm gonna have scissor elbow by the time this is all done!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,another exciting day of trimming...at the legal grow this time...everything i got trimmed yesterday here is already sold...so as soon as i get home it's back to trimming here...probably just finish off one strain pre-trimming...pretty much the pattern for the whole week...all day scissoring like a lesbian wiccan coven!

right

There is this great bike ride that you ought to check out. The Organ mountain .I ran into a lot of goatheads out there so be prepared.

right

Yes I'm a noob when it comes to bicycles this was not a problem in Canada or Michigan. May I ask if there is a better solution. By the way I ride in jeans and I always wear construction boots.