Veteran
064A1EF7-9141-489A-97B0-FAB501CD8CBB.jpeg

C0FA268B-EF2F-458C-8584-477783FC51D5.jpeg

F86F0355-1544-45C0-9B31-AE624733A2D9.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: some days i just don't understand how people have become so bloody oblivious to their surroundings...obviously i was just at wallyworld...it seems like no one is paying the slightest attention to where they're going...

i'm less convinced year by year that humans deserve to continue as a species...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:dunno: some days i just don't understand how people have become so bloody oblivious to their surroundings...obviously i was just at wallyworld...it seems like no one is paying the slightest attention to where they're going...

i'm less convinced year by year that humans deserve to continue as a species...

it's not recognizing the forest for the trees kind of thing, or a pot of water on the stove top with frogs in it and slowing raising the temp...

Is that kind of like what you are inferring?

it kind of suck being a smart person surrounded by less intelligent folk, some times...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,it's just one item on the list of shit i just don't get

ok,moving through the chore list...just need to up-pot 9 plants,take cuts,stake the plants,spray them,and water the rest of veg...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few hand crafted blunts.
the gold brown colored ones are golden seal tobacco, an the green one is argenten tree tobacco ,they both are mild, but i like the green one the best no tobacco taste.
View attachment 18893438 View attachment 18893439
I used to scoff at blunts. Then, a buddy who grows his own tobacco in socal turned me on to his blunts. Was massively surprised by how much I enjoyed them. Flavor, not as harsh as I expected. Would def smoke again!