A Guide to Fishsticks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
IMG_0377.JPG

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
This is an astute group, I’ve got a growing question. I’m on week 10 of some polyhyrbids (think hype exotic cookie cuts) and when looked under a scope, they’re zero amber trichs. What gives?

It’s important to note these ladies were flowered 6 weeks from germination. I believe I remember reading somewhere that sexually immature plants from seed usually take a week or so longer to finish up. Clones don’t have this problem because they’re the same age as the mother.

It’s also why breeders these days don’t guarantee their work unless vegged for 60-75 days. I’ve seen these warning on packs more often recently

It can throw the plant for a loop when you switch to 12/12 before 8 weeks or so. The plants aren’t pre flowering yet that is part of the what the transition takes a bit longer. Food for thought

My plants are showing all other signs of ripening:

Water consumption slowing
Pistils retracted into calyx
No new growth, no white pistils

Can you fine folks weigh in with your big brains?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...@budman678,you've asked an unanswerable question really,without more info at least...

looks like no road trip tomorrow,one of the family cars is in the shop,and there's a birthday thing going on for one of the girls...

off to run errands in a bit,back to the grind tomorrow i guess,just not grinding my way up endless climbs...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
If they look done otherwise you could cut nitrogen or just go plain water if you are wanting them to amber. I do also think light intensity plays a big role in trichome characteristics. How old are your bulbs, i know i need to replace some.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yummy:/:puke:
one of those days at wallyworld...there was some fine ass trim...sorry,forgot about 2023...some individuals of high aesthetic value...including one chick who almost poked my eye out with her loudly erect nipples...friggin champagne corks!
and some horrific uggos...and some real fatties...the dude in front of me on one of those fatty carts i swear the thing was screaming in pain and about to break...
but enough of being judgemental...at least until the next trip!:D

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are misunderstanding me …I understand the why of it ..I just don’t understand the “how” of it ..
i’m talking about refraining from using marijuana during the day in order to live a more functional lifestyle…. The only ways to get past that morning hump I never achieve that with me it’s too ingrained
Have you considered sleeping til late afternoon every day?

Latest posts

Latest posts