unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23550.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just looked at the 10 day forecast. Big light in veg room been shut off since June 15! When does it end here?!
Probably end up timing some seeds to start the fall indoor, rather than chem d or skunkdog. Seedling don't lose as much time spending the first month under T5s as clones. Don't get that stretchy but short branch growth.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just looked at the 10 day forecast. Big light in veg room been shut off since June 15! When does it end here?!
Probably end up timing some seeds to start the fall indoor, rather than chem d or skunkdog. Seedling don't lose as much time spending the first month under T5s as clones. Don't get that stretchy short branch growth.
apparently never...we've already about doubled the average 100 degree days this summer...on the bright side,they should be able to grow chiles in canada soon

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I've been smoking on some nugs. Super dense. Expresses as almost pure indica high to me. I've been enjoying it actually.
I guess that’s all I can hope for at this point.
Broke a cardinal rule by running a cut in my production room that I had not flowered out before because I trusted Stoney.
I have a row of 7 plants that will yield over ten lbs and I’m really getting nervous I won’t be able to move it. Or at least not for the same ticket I could have got if it was sfv.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...how odd,it's hotter than fuck already...my least favorite two word phrase is now "record high"...and not the good kind where you're listening to music while toking up...

at least i'm done with trimming for a few more weeks...and watering the front yard is only adding like 20 bucks a month to the bill...it is kinda nice watching the hummingbirds....aside from the oven like heat...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess that’s all I can hope for at this point.
Broke a cardinal rule by running a cut in my production room that I had not flowered out before because I trusted Stoney.
I have a row of 7 plants that will yield over ten lbs and I’m really getting nervous I won’t be able to move it. Or at least not for the same ticket I could have got if it was sfv.
Soooo...the continuing auction just sold a cut of "Josh d" cut for 850. With assurance that it's legit and not karma's cut. And it was mentioned that stoney smoked it w Josh d and it's verified. My concern is, how he smoke og w Josh d and then think this SFV cut was even RELATED to og?!?! Or when I expressed my appreciation for getting a cut of SFV, he said "why? It's only og". Seems fuckery in this world never ends. Intentional or not. But don't feel right calling it out on an auction to help w a cancer battle, so, I vented here a little bit!
I'm done getting cuts from anyone I don't know in real life. 15-20 yr relationship on icmag or not.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The “GDP” I got is growing like an OG with viney branching and three lobed leaves.
Everything I’ve ever heard about the old gdp tells me this is definitely not it.
Only question left is what did he sell me as Original Diesel?
Okay rant over.