What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I ripped open a roof today and got sprinkled on twice. Stupid weatherman. He was right as usual. As in part of the day he was right.

Got 2.5 square off and almost 2 back on. Only worked about 3 hours. Hell I could have done the whole block and started on the next one over if the weather was decent. I blame the weatherman or person or women or what ever else they may want to be called.
You’re putting in a lot less hours on the roof than uncle has to put in trimming bud

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You’re putting in a lot less hours on the roof than uncle has to put in trimming bud
that's because pot is waaaaay more important than a roof...i mean do you even notice your roof unless it's leaking? besides,all he's doing is hitting things which is just a fancier way of clubbing mammoths ,using scissors requires jet fighter pilot reflexes and kung foo master concentration whereas any idiot with a ladder,chalkline,and hammer can put on shingles:D

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let’s do some math ..1 gallon of water equals 8.34 pounds… so my outdoor grow takes 100 gallons every 2 to 3 days which I have to hand-deliver 2.5 gallons in each hand ..so I’m hauling 834 pounds of water per watering on top of my other chores ,wondering why I’m feeling a little tired? And a bit cranky?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let’s do some math ..1 gallon of water equals 8.34 pounds… so my outdoor grow takes 100 gallons every 2 to 3 days which I have to hand-deliver 2.5 gallons in each hand ..so I’m hauling 834 pounds of water per watering on top of my other chores ,wondering why I’m feeling a little tired? And a bit cranky?
if only they would invent some form of tube that would deliver water...i guess you're hosed!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
that's because pot is waaaaay more important than a roof... any idiot with a ladder,chalkline,and hammer can put on shingles:D
Other than I very rarely use a chalk line or hammer the rest is pretty accurate.

Seriously it is pretty easy to keep shingles straight. Just line them up consistently the same way over and over and over and over and over. Well you get the point.

But truthfully roofing is over most peoples head.

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Quit bitching and use solo cups. Thats like only 16 ounces in each hand. So 32 ounces at a time. Any kid could do that.

Sometimes Star you just like to complain I think. :Bolt:

Maybe take up a easier job like roofing. Hell shingles only weigh about 3.75 pounds each. That is only 7.5 pounds with a shingle in each hand.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quit bitching and use solo cups. Thats like only 16 ounces in each hand. So 32 ounces at a time. Any kid could do that.

Sometimes Star you just like to complain I think. :Bolt:

Maybe take up a easier job like roofing. Hell shingles only weigh about 3.75 pounds each. That is only 7.5 pounds with a shingle in each hand.
I love complaining

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Man what kind of shit is this. How can you have a sunday without mini marshmallows?

I am going to have to let my wife know how unhappy this makes me. What was she thinking? Well, I will tell you, she was not thinking thats for sure.

Going to be bland. Just caramel syrup, cashews, bananas, and sprinkles.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
26992.jpg