What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When’s the last time you had a good look at a fish in the eye species can communicate with each other by looking into each other’s eyes I see you and you see me
it was a pretty shocked look since i had just jammed a knife up it's cloaca and cut it's belly open

26209.jpg

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
That’s awesome. I ran a 1/2 marathon this past February but my running/training has been sporadic at best since then. I shoot for 3X the 5 mile loop a week. The past few weeks have been hot and humid (upper 80’s lower 90’s temp and humidity).
The heat and humidity has been keeping me from running lately as well. Kinda sux. But I have been drinking beer and lounging out by the pool. 🤣 So there’s that

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have been running nearly every day lately. I run up the roof to the peak to grab some shingles then down the roof to install them.

When it is cool anyway. In the mornings and in the evenings. Otherwise it is about 85-90 degrees with 80-90 humidity. And that sux ass.

So humid and hot we have been getting pop up thunder storms at random. Even thought the weather calls for a 15% chance of rain.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Every so often when I go to the store I will buy about 8 screw drivers. 4 flats and 4 phillips. I loose the shit out of them. And some how I loose a ton of 9/16 wrenches.

I got so tired of going to the garage for tools I bought a set for my basement, garage and one for each truck as well.
Sounds like me with reading glasses.
A couple pair in each vehicle, a couple pair in each barn and two or three around the house.
Morning all.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
yup,not as fast or crazy on the bike anymore,but still out there just about every day
I still manage to be airborne almost every day. Definitely not doing any tricks or anything requiring serious commitment. I love roadtrips to the flow trails. All the jumps are built so you can roll over and get that weightless feeling. Or launch yourself into the air. I usually split the difference and enjoy the smooth landing.