What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I've got a screwdriver - does that count?
Every so often when I go to the store I will buy about 8 screw drivers. 4 flats and 4 phillips. I loose the shit out of them. And some how I loose a ton of 9/16 wrenches.

I got so tired of going to the garage for tools I bought a set for my basement, garage and one for each truck as well.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
does yer wife owning your balls count as fixed?🍒
Haha I wouldnt be with my wife still if she had my balls. She likes a strong man who leads the relationship. Most women do and that is why most file for divorce. The man stops leading. That and most guys dont know how to get in there head. Women are turned on in there head not their pants like men.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every so often when I go to the store I will buy about 8 screw drivers. 4 flats and 4 phillips. I loose the shit out of them. And some how I loose a ton of 9/16 wrenches.

I got so tired of going to the garage for tools I bought a set for my basement, garage and one for each truck as well.
i found one of your screwdrivers today laying in the road...i would have picked it up but i was mad you haven't fixed my roof yet...i mean you were here so it seemed like a snub

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha I wouldnt be with my wife still if she had my balls. She likes a strong man who leads the relationship. Most women do and that is why most file for divorce. The man stops leading. That and most guys dont know how to get in there head. Women are turned on in there head not their pants like men.
man,she has you so whipped you believe that!

Safe Gardener

When I bought my Dewalt impact drill and Sawzall I could not believe I had lived using an ordinary drill. No idea if those are high end or not. Sure beats the hell out of cheap wal mart power tools.
Homeowner grade. Which is still awesome compared to what was available 15+ years ago. I bought a Porter Cable 1/4” impact and 1/2” Drill 20 volt Lithium cordless combo in 2014 (also homeowner grade) and neither has let me down once. It’s just amazing that you can run a 3-5” screw into anything in seconds with these 1/4” impact drills.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i found one of your screwdrivers today laying in the road...i would have picked it up but i was mad you haven't fixed my roof yet...i mean you were here so it seemed like a snub
Dude I was trying to follow you but you zipped across the road on your bike real real fast. If you remember it was when those trucks were trying to run you down.

So I was so pissed off I thru the screw driver on the ground and left. I figure I would never catch you and find out where you live.

And that little fucking Yoda just smiled at me. He is a evil little bastard. He knew what was goiong on.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can’t remember the last time I had a good chocolate milk ? this one is going to be great!
D8744A4F-AF7B-4C08-A8F2-830C6FC613D6.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I can’t remember the last time I had a good chocolate milk ? this one is going to be great! View attachment 18869551
:puke:

When I was in grade school they gave us chocolate milk every Friday. I told them to keep it I didnt like chocolate milk. They said every one likes chocolate milk. I took it and told them I was just going to throw it out.

After that they had one white milk every Friday just for me. Every other kid had to take chocolate.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When’s the last time you had a good look at a fish in the eye species can communicate with each other by looking into each other’s eyes I see you and you see me

Akss

Milk is for baby cows...I drink beer...lol not really quit long time ago.... Just water coffee and seltzer water now...