What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...sorta busy today,got some peeps coming by so i'll be about sold out of trimmed weed in a bit...good thing i have more to trim eh? :cautious:
heading to home despot to grab a few things after that,then the grow store,and groceries,so lots of running around

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Holy shit the snow plow just fucked up my lawn, The ground is soft and we got about 8 inches of heavy wet snow, The dumb ass drove off the road and it looks like his wheels sunk in the soft ground. He then ripped up 4-6 inch on my lawn for about 40 feet.. Big clods of grass in the snow.

But on the plus side near my drive he was on the road. Most likely because of the big ass pile I shoveled up to mark the end of my drive. Otherwise he would probably ripped up the whole 185 feet of my road frontage.

Akss

40 for a high today rainy and drizzling all day. Chicken thighs in the oven brussel sprouts on the side.... C-ak x c99 x deep chunk in the vape...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...have the day off from wheeds,so probably bikes today...sorta windy out,not as bad as it's been,and warm-ish anyway..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s a Nevils Hate x Tom Hills Hate ... This one is earlier then the others almost ready for harvest
082C5482-5138-43EE-895E-2B5D030CDDC6.jpeg
1C40E53E-34E8-4852-ACE0-F0FC130532E4.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure: just learned something from youtube...been trying to get a tire off a rim so i can retape it and replace the valve...can't get the tire to break free from the bead...the vid showed him standing on a block of wood to help break the tire free instead of ruining his fingers trying to do the same thing...going to go try it...

Latest posts

Latest posts