What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gelato split (gelato 41 x banana og bx1)

IMG_20230324_170050586_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230324_170057751_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So tonight I am having two cheese omelets for dinner. I could not make it with out a heavy meat diet. I cant have gluten or grains for that matter. Corn and rice make me swell up. Barley Wheat and rye send me into a autoimmune flare up. Not enough calories in veggies for me. So that leaves a meat heavy diet. And besides I just had a health test and my cholesterol came back in the ideal range.

So looks like meat is back on the menu boys.

View media item 18708481

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
just like potato chips, huh ? i agree! :good:
I can eat chips but the next morning all my joint are swollen and stiff. If I eat gluten I have a auto immune attack. I have celiacs. So no barley wheat or rye. And most grains are no good but don't cause a autoimmune attack like barley wheat or rye do. I suspect it is the oil the chips are cooked in that is the problem. Most are done with some kind of grain oil like canola or sunflower.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gelato split (gelato 41 x banana og bx1)

View attachment 18823057 View attachment 18823058
😳!
So tonight I am having two cheese omelets for dinner. I could not make it with out a heavy meat diet. I cant have gluten or grains for that matter. Corn and rice make me swell up. Barley Wheat and rye send me into an autoimmune flare up. Not enough calories in veggies for me. So that leaves a meat heavy diet. And besides I just had a health test and my cholesterol came back in the ideal range.

So looks like meat is back on the menu boys.

View media item 18708481
It looks like modern art

Latest posts

Latest posts