What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was recently (several months ago) referred to an oncologist.

I've had one for 15 years. Blood tests often to check white blood count. It's only a prob when the count gets too high. As we age our ability to fight off infections becomes more difficult.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys! A few years ago I tried something..... and didn't say anything

I tried making some home made paper out of buds that I had selectively seeded out, after I removed my seeds. My intent was to make rolling papers out of buds. But it didn't work out so well. I spent many months learning about making paper. I have theories about why it didn't work. I haven't had enough seeded plants to donate enough plant mass to make another try again.
probably need to try with just leaves,i don't think buds will work...second problem,there's already dozens of brands of hemp papers on the market

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Ichabod Crane :tongue:
86A5392C-5712-4332-94E7-4C2CECB64D41.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to being windy here...and back to garden work today...some up-pots to deal with,and hopefully some rooted clones to get into cups...and errands again...ran out of bleach yesterday...gonna need that,still have a small stack of clone cups to wash,and some plant saucers...trying to buckle down and get through a bunch of trimming before the weekend so i can take a day off to go ride...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
probably need to try with just leaves,i don't think buds will work...second problem,there's already dozens of brands of hemp papers on the market

Thats the kind of response I've come to expect from you by now.

I don't care if there are lots of brands of hemp papers on the market, Unc. But those are "HEMP" papers not Cannabis papers, hemp, hemp, hemp.

What if you had rolling papers that taste like flowers when you smoke them.

I don't like the taste of rolling papers when you smoke a joint.

The idea of having an all cannabis joint w/cannabis flower rolling paper, was something I wanted to try for me and hell be damned if they said "thats stupid to do there are already rolling papers".

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats the kind of response I've come to expect from you by now.

I don't care if there are lots of brands of hemp papers on the market, Unc. But those are "HEMP" papers not Cannabis papers, hemp, hemp, hemp.

What if you had rolling papers that taste like flowers when you smoke them.

I don't like the taste of rolling papers when you smoke a joint.

The idea of having an all cannabis joint w/cannabis flower rolling paper, was something I wanted to try for me and hell be damned if they said "thats stupid to do there are already rolling papers".
one,cannabis and hemp are more or less the same thing
two,the process of making paper is going to wash out any cannabis like qualities
three,getting an evenly sized/thickness paper in a home situation will be next to impossible as you need a press...

it would be far simpler to make some rosin and smear a paper with that...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
stems and branches would need to be ground up and turned into pulp. Stems and branches would make a more wood type of pulp, which would be better for paper, like writing paper.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The flowers do not have the tensile strength to be used as paper. That's why paper has cellulose fiber in them. Whatever you use must have cellulose. Its the primary structural element and the most important component.

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Morning all
Framers will be here today hopefully for the last time.
I had to move the trimmers off of dry trimming and on to fresh trimming for the freezer. I kind of fucked up with the timing of my two rooms and had Rainbow Belts in mid week eight which is peak terpiness.
So going to try to knock out six big girls and get them in the freezer and then back to finish the dry trim.
Tried to get a couple freelance trimmers from my my buddies auntie’s crew but they need 4-5 weeks notice and were all booked up.
Good news is all of the CLR went out the door and customer is eagerly awaiting the Smackerz and NEM.

Latest posts

Latest posts