What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When I was a kid I was showing my friend how to extract potassium permanganate from matches to make pipe bombs. His mom found it in the closet and accused him of making cocaine. She had just turned him into the police for having weed. Well he freaked out and told her it wasnt cocaine. She didnt believe him so he threw a lit match on it and it flamed up in a big puff. Could have burned the house down lol. The stupid shit we did was incredible that I am still alive.

Had the rock fights too.

Jbomber79

Veteran
bag it up and throw it away in the regular trash pickup...in the past i used it for landscaping my yard,and had people taking it away for outdoor garden use...but not currently
I’m surprised you’re not a no-till farmer? Mites, mold? Whatever you have been doing for the last 10 years I’ve known you (and probably years more than that) is working Dr. Greenthumb. Thoughts on an outdoor soil mix?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
productive day,too bad it was so nice out,would have been a good use of an unrideable day...pots washed,grow cleaned up,kitchen mopped,house vacuumed,one batch of trimming finished,and my errant bike rack dealt with...
time to trim for a bit....shocking,i know

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I prob should let you guys know that my lymphocytic leukemia has returned. The last time my lymphocyte numbers were this high was 12 years ago. Nothing on my end will change, I'm still gonna do what I do until I Croke lol. Just in case I go missing you guys will know why. 🤙
Some birthday ☹️
Really sorry to hear that buddy.

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
When I was a kid I was showing my friend how to extract potassium permanganate from matches to make pipe bombs. His mom found it in the closet and accused him of making cocaine. She had just turned him into the police for having weed. Well he freaked out and told her it wasnt cocaine. She didnt believe him so he threw a lit match on it and it flamed up in a big puff. Could have burned the house down lol. The stupid shit we did was incredible that I am still alive.

Had the rock fights too.
We used to steal model rocket engines and harvest the powder out of them and make co2 cartridge bombs. Was even able to get the waterproof wick at the hobby shop.
Made a few legit pipe bombs as well and yet somehow made it through that unscathed.
A girl that was in my grade was with another group of kids and took some shrapnel to the head. Brain damaged for life. Crazy shit.
I can’t imagine getting caught with pipe bombs in this day and age.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230314_182137558.jpg
IMG_20230314_182214119_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230314_185547627.jpg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
and we then know how to blow stuff up if needed. forbidden knowledge these days....
We used to steal model rocket engines and harvest the powder out of them and make co2 cartridge bombs. Was even able to get the waterproof wick at the hobby shop.
Made a few legit pipe bombs as well and yet somehow made it through that unscathed.
A girl that was in my grade was with another group of kids and took some shrapnel to the head. Brain damaged for life. Crazy shit.
I can’t imagine getting caught with pipe bombs in this day and age.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Guys! A few years ago I tried something..... and didn't say anything

I tried making some home made paper out of buds that I had selectively seeded out, after I removed my seeds. My intent was to make rolling papers out of buds. But it didn't work out so well. I spent many months learning about making paper. I have theories about why it didn't work. I haven't had enough seeded plants to donate enough plant mass to make another try again.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Guys! A few years ago I tried something..... and didn't say anything

I tried making some home made paper out of buds that I had selectively seeded out, after I removed my seeds. My intent was to make rolling papers out of buds. But it didn't work out so well. I spent many months learning about making paper. I have theories about why it didn't work. I haven't had enough seeded plants to donate enough plant mass to make another try again.
Cant you use the stem?