What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there’s no end of this, and it’s going to for sure cause lines to come down and power outages
F3949D28-D0B6-4063-A1AA-0D173DCA9865.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most everything has missed me this year. Started out looking like it was going to be a heavy snow year. Then it petered out and has been a mild winter. Most of our normal weather has been going down state by 3rd Coast this year.
am not looking forward to this one. don’t have a back up generator suitable for my needs if power goes out for a long time I could be fucked (not necessarily for the plants but for my fish…etc… they depend on filters and heaters and aerators) they can only handle so much
love them both.
Yeah, me too

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Luckily Wifey runs around the house at midnight and corrects all the clocks for daylight savings time and my phone does it automatically. Otherwise I'd be all bass akwards.

It appears to be a healthy storm headed our way. Flower Power seems like is going to get the bulk of it, only forecasting 6-8" here. More time in the plow truck at an absurdly high pay rate, which is fine lol.

Hope you power hangs in there man 🤞

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How dare you accuse me so. If this was a hundred and fifty years ago a duel would be in order.
you misunderstand. i was talking about unc bitching about trimming... we could still duel, though. a joint-rolling and bong hitting contest, perhaps? ping-pong? darts? badminton maybe... i'm too lazy to be violent...:tiphat: