What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had a couple of cats,who after taking many impromptu early morning flight lessons trying to wake me up by being cute adopted a strategy of just sitting and glaring at me until their combined cat mind control powers would force me to open my eyes...after that i was fair game...
both of them adopted me by sneaking into the house,with 4 dogs and another cat,hiding in my room then coming and sleeping on my head purring all night...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I guess I would consider myself both now thanks to my wife and her wanting some knuckleheads around the house.
96E03A0B-17D5-42E2-A6E6-12642CE75430.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Full disclosure when I was a child my mother brought me a miniature schnauzer and it was an incredible animal he lived for 18 of my years
was yours crazy? every mini schnauzer i ever saw was deranged. my wife used to groom dogs, and she loathed them, lol... i got one out of its cage when the owner came to get it. heck, it jumped out of the cage into my arms and licked me all the way out front, then tried to bite me as i handed it to its "mommy"...:biggrin: