What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...my furry friend here is in a mood today...being a big goofball...heading out for her morning walkies soon...
otherwise another day of trimming...and some time on the bike build...

Reactions: zif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another trip to the dog park with maggie...kinda a pain,especially my feet! not used to actually touching the ground so much! but it sure tuckers her out,makes it easy to deal with her...

IMG_20230210_121237059.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tomorrow i need to make a grow store run,so i'll see how she does left alone in the house...should be fine...i hope!

yeah,considering she jumped the wall in the backyard the first night i'm being extra careful...after the walks she seems to know which house is mine at least,but i could live without another session of panic over her going missing...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:just about done with pre-trimming the rest of this round...just need to manicure...i was hoping to have more done,but the pupper takes up a good chunk of time between walkies and petting...plus i hate trimming

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...it seems i've created a walkies monster...little miss here is getting very demanding about going for her morning stroll/pull...not getting the whole coffee first,then dog park thing....i got her a watch,but she never wears it...and probably can't tell time:D
any who...garden chores today...more trimming,and walkies

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:coffee:

Morning sleepy heads!

So I've been studying stuff lately. I've been taking pictures of my plants for years now. Now I'm looking out side the "closet" or grow room. Things like lighting are different when you have that massive light in the closet/grow room to help light your pictures. Sound is something else that we all haven't had to deal with when shooting our grow rooms and the plants with in said room.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...it seems i've created a walkies monster...little miss here is getting very demanding about going for her morning stroll/pull...not getting the whole coffee first,then dog park thing....i got her a watch,but she never wears it...and probably can't tell time:D
any who...garden chores today...more trimming,and walkies

If you had an iphone you could get one of those air tag thingies and put it on her and you could find her where ever she runs off to... when she goes for a self walkie

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably just better to take her on her walkies every day...if i was going to be lazy about it she could have just stayed in a kennel...the whole point of having her here is to make it less stressful for her...rescue dogs need extra lovin'...and really,she's pretty easy to deal with....aside from being a bed hog...and shedding!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to go play garden...just got back from the grow shop,seems little miss has bit of separation anxiety...pretty joyful when i got back,but still showing some signs of not being happy about my leaving the house...didn't get in any trouble though...tomorrow i have to go get groceries,but otherwise trimming all day,and of course,walkies

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
five more days with goofy...seems like a smart dog,it got to be the usual time for afternoon walkies but i was waiting for medium to be delivered...she was all like,"hey,it's walkies time....let's go already!"

Latest posts

Latest posts