What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol..we got buttercup ..(courtesy Google image).. it’s that time of night where I have nothing better to do .. chores are done the day is over East Coast time

Attachments

• 71840A6C-0574-4D7D-95CD-97145457FCCA.jpeg
    71840A6C-0574-4D7D-95CD-97145457FCCA.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 16

Betterhaff

Veteran
I have to laugh. Haven't been around the site for a while so I thought I'd pop in and see what was going on in fishstick land. The site layout has changed a bit so I'm having to re-learn how to navigate around.

This is kind of funny. I went to the Toker's Den and then just hit on your thread. After reading about 4 or 5 posts, I realized I was reading stuff that was 6 or 7 years old. So I went to the last page and after reading a few posts I thought I was on page 2. lol

Glad to see things are still swimming along nicely in the land of fishsticks.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:canabis: I was just talking to a friend about getting a micro license...sounds like the money would be there if i wanted to partner up...
i'm gonna talk to some people currently doing just that and start getting a proposal together...

That's the direction I'm looking at as well. The direction of the market isn't what I wanted but no matter how much I dont like it if I don't adapt It's all over for the most part. I'm not ready to stop what I love doing. It's not cheap growing quality cannabis indoors. The prices for most growing consumables have doubled. I don't see that dropping anytime soon. From the quality, I see most producing I won't have any issues finding buyers. I keep getting told finding dispensaries with quality worth smoking is a chore. I never understood why people think old weed is good weed lol. Fresh with a 30 day cure is the sweet spot for me.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
same here...the bigger ops like where i was working are just going to race to the bottom producing budweiser buds for the masses but there's still people willing to pay for organic craft cannabis and dispensaries desperate for quality product
I found my niche the guys I deal with care less about weed unless it’s AAA if it’s not top shelf they don’t want it (the pound buyers) And they’re willing to pay my price

Latest posts

Latest posts