What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the salt mine soon...already up to 94 miles this week,should hit around 150 by the end of the work week...actually getting cooler out,so riding home will get more frequent...pretty soon we'll have chopped around 500 plants,so that will get easier...the farm will be down to just a few hundred plants fairly soon...might end up with some time off if the supply chain problems keep delaying getting the facility completed...hopefully they're smart enough to get the veg room built first so we can start to mother up a bunch of plants...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Nice day for a ride with the little one.
20220811_130824.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...tgif...feeling a bit off this morning,really didn't want to wake up...but someone has to mine the salt...:) gonna be a late although i don't really need to be there at any particular time...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: another work week done..and at least now we're harvesting pot so taking care of the garden is getting easier and easier...plus not so hot out and getting nice little rains...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta go to a pot convention thingy in a bit,then run errands and do a bunch of garden work...at least i got to sleep in today...as usual my weekend is packed with stuff that needs done and very little in the way of just farting around and relaxing...aside from getting 10 hours of sleep last night:)
rained last night,pretty good little shower,at least it's gradually cooling off even if it's been a wee bit humid for here...turning out to be a decent monsoon season although not a great one,but so far at least no really bad storms...only had one work ride where i had to get out a rain jacket...looking forward to it being something aside from a sweat fest getting to and from work...and maybe being able to go on an actual recreational bike ride...
maybe once all the autos are done a can arrange to take a few extra days off and maybe get a day off riding,been like 2 1/2 months since i had a day i didn't need to ride...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cool: back from the very mini canna-con...pretty much what i expected...all i can say is dear god rec pot is expensive! extracts are even worse...live gmo rosin 65 bux a half gram...crazy...i coulda stayed black market and double my prices and still been way cheaper...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...off to do laundry in a bit,and grocery shopping...the usual weekend stuff...also have a couple of new tires to get on the el con,hopefully this will end the tires getting cut up by all the broken glass...this brand of tires is pretty heavy,kevlar casing,but the last set i had i never got a single flat and they lasted a few thousand miles...starting to cool off,most days next week only in the 80's...more harvest at work next week,finally seeing the last of the autos soon enough,and should be sending the first batch off for testing soon...
IMG_20220812_081108741_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220813_201449842.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: time to get high....and get dinner started...just had the most frustrating time getting a tire off for a swap...literally had to cut it off,fucker was welded to the rim...got very little of the chore list done this weekend...but it should be cooler so i can leave earlier from work rather than waiting around for a ride...whether that gets me home any quicker is debatable...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cool: ...live gmo rosin 65 bux a half gram...crazy...
Yeah that’s totally crazy makes me wonder how much flower did it take to produce that 1/2 g of rosin? I know yields very dramatically when it comes to pressing rosin ( which is really flavorful but I don’t think it has the kick of my blast 💥 ) You spend the day hanging out with me when I’m dabbing if I’m on a roll you will be comatose by the end of the day I promise..I mean if that’s what any particular individuals seeking ha ha

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know the trop cherry did very well according to the guy who ran it...i don't remember the numbers aside from over two ounces of rosin in the end,and i think it was the same as if i had trimmed the bud and sold it that way