What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

TPFTFW

Veteran
speaking of bubble
im still trying to convince myself to dedicate a plant of sour to wash.
ive lost my phone after I smoked some sour I set It somewhere in my house but I dont know where
ive looked the house over about 3x now, even the fridge.. reminds me still have to check cabinets I guess

once I find my phone tho ill chop down the last two super big sour plants, maybe ill have to break out the actual camera if I can't find it fug it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:what a day...got to work,one tray of seedlings had a serious mold thing going...sprayed that down with h2o2...then got around 450 seedlings into cups...my back was tight as yer moms biscuits...got a ride home...also it was friggin hot today...and missed the ups driver,hadto sign for a package so now i have to go to the ups store tomorrow somehow...also forgot to turn on the swamp cooler before i left so part of veg got a wee bit hot...

Akss

Dude ..You grow the finest of flower 🌺… It’s easy to see why you’re successful..you pay attention to every single little detail & it shows:)… I’m a little bit more of a slacker
Vp does grow some fine looking flower...yours always looks mighty fine also man... Never grown any organic myself have thought about it a few times but always been mainly on the salts or bottled non organic stuff...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
found my phone! lol
only took me 3 hours
fucking sour
54626AA6-8DB0-4946-90EC-441ECC15B87A.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Few days ago I was looking for my phone. Pretty much flipped the house inside out. Noticed the phone was in my hand. Turned around to tell the family how silly I was. Then they told me my boy found it and handed it to me a few minutes ago. And they just sat and watched me triple checking everywhere.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...hopefully no plant nonsense today...gonna need to leave early so i can get home in time to get my packages...might even rain today...i'm gonna not bring a jacket to try and help the chances it will

Latest posts

Latest posts