What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well sure,but then you'll need to pay my very steep fee for using the unclefishstick™:D

Nothing comes sheap 🤣

When I encounter someone at a car wreck in the middle of nowhere, I always ask how much cash do you have on you,I keep a remote credit card reader in my glove box as well 🤣

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing comes sheap 🤣

When I encounter someone at a car wreck in the middle of nowhere, I always ask how much cash do you have on you,I keep a remote credit card reader in my glove box as well 🤣

obviously someone is coming sheep,otherwise how do you explain new zealand?:D

wait,you meant coming cheap

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
animal mints
100_8096.JPG
100_8095.JPG

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol..so I’m getting ready to go to bed & earlier today I gave cookie a bone ..like the kind you’d get at a pet store , It’s a real bone but it has flavorings and stuff on it anyways she was busy with it all day and then it disappeared ..so what did she do ? she put it under my pillow !

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had a couple of cats once,i was moving out of an apartment,everything already cleaned up and ready for the landlord,the cats were indoor/outdoor so i had left the window open while i finished moving into the new place...anyway,the cats freaked when they got back from doing cat stuff,when i came back to get them they had killed 5 birds and left them exactly where my pillow would have been...and one very bloody live bird tracking blood and feathers everywhere...

so a bone under the pillow sounds pretty mild!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i put those on all the condenser lines already. They are 2 speed 18 seer condensers and its trying to protect itself somehow and i have to reset the air handler breaker and the fan fires right up. I am about to replace the condensers.

It does look like they have some more adjustable head pressure fan cycle relays i should try. http://www.hvactrainingsolutions.net...ling-controls/

Sounds like a good opportunity to bank some money Unc.

I use those on walk in coolers and freezers because they are adjustable.
AN oil heater is a good idea also. Most units don't have em anymore but for our use the crankcase heater will save the compressor

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i had a couple of cats once,i was moving out of an apartment,everything already cleaned up and ready for the landlord,the cats were indoor/outdoor so i had left the window open while i finished moving into the new place...anyway,the cats freaked when they got back from doing cat stuff,when i came back to get them they had killed 5 birds and left them exactly where my pillow would have been...and one very bloody live bird tracking blood and feathers everywhere...

so a bone under the pillow sounds pretty mild!

Awe they loved you. Or were giving the horse head in bed warning. We're they working for the God Father?

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Click image for larger version  Name:	805B7B92-BDC4-440A-A52F-FEFD4A1E015C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	201.5 KB ID:	18045401 They have compressor heaters on them but these “smart” fuckers are reading outside temps or something and anytime its below 30 they have to be reset. Going to try a dumber thermostat to see if that does the trick.

The kids took a night ride in the snow last night and learned the fun of doing donuts

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...cats,they're funny to have around....but dogs are better...sorry not sorry cat people:biggrin:

thought i would do some trimming today since that's like going to disneyworld it's so much fun...cause who doesn't like overpriced shitty food and standing in lines all day? gotta make a quick store run then trim trim trim

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People are attracted to the color purple (which is very good if you’re selling weed) :D