What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah....so no more plastic bags allowed at the stores....wallyworld had these weird little paper bags with handles because i guess everyone has forgotten how to carry paper bags...i prefer the old school paper bags since they can be used to cure weed...

Probably got something to do with the New Mexico bag birds.
I know the Oklahoma bag birds get hung up in trees all the time

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So my neighbor the smart one was smoking while on oxygen. So he is on the way to get some treatment for facial burns.
PXL_20220106_012207066.MP.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shovel snow and keeps you in good shape…It’s cold outside and it’s going to get colder I think I saw we’re gonna be heading to 2 degrees F in a few days

Akss

Looking like i might have to shovel some tomorrow afternoon... Hoping not they have been wrong before...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
we got a 1/2 inch of snow a couple days ago, if we get more than a couple inches of snow around here , we just shut down , no one has a snow shovel

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...by the early forecast we might get more rain next week...winter rains like these usually mean a huge bloom of wildflowers in the spring...

just regular garden chores today,that will be a nice change,been a lot of extra work although i guess it's just keeping the train rolling...i even washed a stack of cups yesterday and didn't bitch about it!

another harvest in two days,then the whole endless piles of trimming thing happens again...fun...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally made it out of the house for a bike ride that didn't include errands of some sort...pretty darn nice out for january...

IMG_20220106_141808763.jpg
IMG_20220106_142414004.jpg
IMG_20220106_143417552_HDR.jpg

Akss

Roadrunners? 3 contractor bags full of dry leaf and stem is a bit excessive to be storing..i was surprised at how much that stank when i was emptying it out in the woods...