What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got some orca to try out when you mentioned it a couple weeks back. Are you using 1ml/gal with clonex?

Mycorrhizae???. They all seem to work OK. I like wildroots the best so far its a powder. These are all on the pricey side. I've not tried any Liquid Mycorrhizae. The orca also has 16 species in its mix. I got some of that foop dip which has Mycorrhizae in it to try with rapid rooters. I stuck 5 HK a few days ago. Still no roots on HK in the mister,. All are still alive, some after 4 weeks. I normally use Clonex dip with RR. I dont do these often. My mister has never not produced roots on cuts until this HK.

I got some Hormex Rooting Hormone Powder #16 coming. Its made for difficult to root plants. Hemp is listed under this.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZO27DQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got an errand to run,but i'm going for a ride first....the stack of pots can wait...and cleaning the led room...tomorrow i will clean that and transfer the 21 trop cherry and reset the timer so i can veg them up a bit more...plus prune them and grab some cuts...and about time to take the last harvest out of the drying tent and into totes for the ol' sweat and burp...then i can move some plants into the 5x5 that are already in #5 pots and get them vegged up in bigger pots for the main room...

IMG_20210803_165731093.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been watching the star wars movies in numerical order...never did that before in spite of seeing the middle 3 like hundreds of times

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The bike is looking good fish sticks! I was on mine for a short trip to pay rent yesterday. And for coffee today. Bicycling is living man

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They made good movies in the 1970s , some of my favorites were/are The Godfather , The Godfather part two, Jaws , Star Wars , Alien

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes music was better in the 70s it goes without saying , I also forgot to mention “The Exorcist”:sasmokin: … it was a scandalous movie!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had sex on the exorcist stairs...then in a church the same night....pretty sure that's the recipe for a trip to hell!:sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts