What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the frame masked and the headtube painted silver...just need to wait for the kirin blue metal sparkle top coat....

IMG_20210802_181805610.jpg
IMG_20210802_182941815.jpg
IMG_20210802_182948174.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well as much as I hate to join the he man club, I haven’t done laundry in ten years.
To be fair though my wife doesn’t grow weed.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, another beautiful day here in the 70s with ~50% rH. Absolutely perfect. Everything outside is looking pretty dece', if I may say so myself, and about 1/2 of the 4x4 is almost done:) Not a second too soon, either, as funds are quickly dwindling:/

Critical Sensi Princess will be the first to come down:
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061678
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061677

In maybe another week, will be the wild, sprawling, RKS:
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061679

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061680

Maybe another week or two beyond that, 'Flashfire' B:
IMG_20210802_201504.jpg

IMG_20210802_201643.jpg

And finally whenever the O.G. #18 feels like finishing:
IMG_20210802_201539.jpg
IMG_20210802_201730.jpg

They will all eventually be replaced with two phenos of Tropic Driver and two of Cheese 'n' Sour that are getting gigantic outside.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
sorry,couldn't hear you over the peace and quiet and lack of anyone bitching at me:biggrin:

I am a little deaf in my right ear where she sits. It was all the pens clicking from when I was in the Marine Corps I think.

It still haunts me at night. I hear that clicking. My wife says it is her grinding her teeth from dealing with me all day.

Bless her heart for making up that story to make me not feal bad about not hearing her.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: afternoon campers...off to the store in a bit,then back for garden day...got rooted clones to stick today,soaking the rr's in orca really speeds up rooting,plus the amount of roots in that time is insane...hopefully i get around to doing some cleaning around the house,the bike shop area is a mess...and i have a stack of pots to deal with....again...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so it turns out i had left the painters tape on the head badge and tried to paint over that...something i didn't realize until i had drilled out the rivets to take it off so i could just put a sticker there...took a dremil and stripped off the primer,gave it a quick sanding....sort of like it...

IMG_20210803_180715912.jpg

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
:tumbleweed: afternoon campers...off to the store in a bit,then back for garden day...got rooted clones to stick today,soaking the rr's in orca really speeds up rooting,plus the amount of roots in that time is insane...hopefully i get around to doing some cleaning around the house,the bike shop area is a mess...and i have a stack of pots to deal with....again...
I just got some orca to try out when you mentioned it a couple weeks back. Are you using 1ml/gal with clonex?

Latest posts

Latest posts