What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

That should be enough galinha to get ya by for a couple weeks... Looking at a high of 73 today humidity in the upper 40's.. no complaints...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had some tops get a little bleached from being too close to the lights for a couple of days. They are recovering and getting some nice pink hues in the bleached tops
KIMG0663.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i wonder why i've never had that happen...i have the 600 rpecs cranked all the way up and there's buds within 8 inches and no problems...

any who...trimming today....got another harvest to deal with tomorrow,i can lazy harvest that and just chop the plants and let the room sit empty for a bit while the plants get bigger in veg...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God looks after idiots and fools I guess lol.
WE are running the same boards but with an extra 60 watts is the only difference I know of. I've had it happen before but didn't catch it soon enough and spoiled the finish.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just found a top cooked from growing into the CMH. I caught it in time so the damage was minimal. I did have to cut that off.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: finally almost done trimming the last round....less than a qp to go i think...managed to get up to about half icky speed....time for lunch,then back at it

Latest posts

Latest posts