What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I had a soccer ball or something …knock down that stack of pots with one throw!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...up-pots today...all those clean pots getting filled with dirt again...should take a few hours,plus regular garden chores today plus i can go ahead and empty the 5x5 and get that cleaned and bleached...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: fun! just before i left to go do errands i got to get up on the roof and take the scale filter out of the workshop cooler because it was clogged and no water was getting through...at least the pump didn't die....gonna be hard to find a replacement soon so good thing i already have backups...been a mild summer so far...almost to the date of the last typical year 100 degree day...last year,57 days over 100...this summer,maybe a dozen...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
105 heat index today and same for tomorrow…summer routine has been rise at 3:45, walk dogs whilst coffee brews, smoke and enjoy a cup of said coffee, 3 mile bike ride, smoke and coffee and then time for a 12 hour shift….yee haw :rtfo:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: a touch humid here...27%....good thing it's so cool out,barely cracked 90 today...i better make sure i have enough winter clothes this year...:biggrin:

Akss

Got touch warm today but pretty nice at the moment 74 50 sumthin humidity with a nice breeze...12 hour shift doesnt sound to fun...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it was mid 70’s here with no humidity. Looking forward to sleeping without the AC going.

That's gonna suck, I don't sleep at all if its too hot. Days like today the AC jsut runs, never stops.. It's gonna cost me a few hun for this month's AC use.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: fun! just before i left to go do errands i got to get up on the roof and take the scale filter out of the workshop cooler because it was clogged and no water was getting through...at least the pump didn't die....gonna be hard to find a replacement soon so good thing i already have backups...been a mild summer so far...almost to the date of the last typical year 100 degree day...last year,57 days over 100...this summer,maybe a dozen...

you must have some hard ass water... didn't you just replace those parts last month?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: all done with up-potting...used an entire bale of medium + another 1/4 bale...next round of 21 trop cherry ready for flower now....got 10 more plants ready to slide into the 5x5 as soon as those are gone,something different for the next half of the main room,going for bigger,topped plants in either #7 or #10 pots...

time for the next room to be watered...no rest for the late starting and lazy!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
You guys wanna talk about it being miserably hot and nasty? Come visit me in South Carolina! It was just over 100 today with a heat index of 111. And the humidity is crazy. Just a normal July day here…

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Nice here today. Lower 70's and low humidity.

I had 51 chickens butchered today. Picked them up after working. They are in the freezer now. 25 are for me and the rest for my brother.

PXL_20210731_014156606.jpg