What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to home despot in a bit,ll is coming over so getting a bunch of "fuck,is it really cooler season again?" supplies...sort of taking a break from trimming to do yardwork...sort of meaning i will have like 2-3 good hours of work outside before my back says screw this and i give up...should be able to get the harvest from the 2x4 tent finished...just leaves 6 plants from the 3x3 and 6 from the 4x4...then i have a bunch of grow room cleaning to do...pots to wash,root balls to bag up...welcome to bleachy town!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from home despot...dropped a fair sized chunk of change...got most of the cooler stuff,still need to get pads for the mastercool...onto some yardwork...and the doggos are coming over tonight or tomorrow...busy busy...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: that's enough of that for one day...yardwork...what happened to enterprising youngsters trying to make some cash? i blame the interwebz,which means it's all al gore's fault!

still have a couple days work ahead of me to get the yard all dealt with...and another 100 bucks of mulch and landscaping rock...another trip to home despot soon...i think i did enough to get the codes people off my back though...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the doggos for a couple days...monkey butt in rasta mode
IMG_20210325_212213681.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I upgraded some computer parts... I got a 4k 32" monitor and added 32g more ram for a total of 64g .. That's about all I can do to finish off this computer. I gave my pops my old 32""

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More WT with seeds. The A5hbx has been a game changer for me. These seeds should be better than WT. As always when ready I will ask for testers.

DSCN0574.JPG
DSCN0575.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...bunch of errands to run today...the doggos aren't going to like that,but they are dogs so they will have to deal with it...one of the best parts of having dogs around is the frantic greeting dance when you get back...even if it's just 10 minutes...i guess i managed to get enough done in the yard to get the codes people off my back,which is stiff and sore today...still need to get more mulch and landscaping rock to finish the yard off...still have trimming to finish...down to two containers,probably still over a lb to trim...and garden chores today...fun stuff...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I have been in the mood for some Thai but unfortunately it will have to wait until we go to the big city. We do have Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cuisine here to choose from though.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::smokeit: alrighty...garden taken care of,at least veg and two flowering tents....got all my errands run,the doggos sure were excited to have me come home...dogs are the best in that way...i got them treats because it's my job to spoil them rotten while they're here...

on to the never ending bins of trimming...:faint:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I have been in the mood for some Thai but unfortunately it will have to wait until we go to the big city. We do have Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cuisine here to choose from though.

Yeah, not much selection out here either and the big city is 100 miles away...

If I get the craving for Thai, I'll just get the chopped pepper flakes, from my homegrown hot mother fuckers, outta the pantry and sprinkle some on a plate...

Tastes the same as going to a Thai restaurant..:biggrin:

PS.. By the way, is there any way for me to see my old "friends list"??

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think the friend list thing is on the to do list for atuk...i still don't have my ban hammer back,they have dwarves making me a new one i think...and when it gets right down to it,i can hardly remember what the old site was like anymore...potsheimers is a terrible thing!

Latest posts

Latest posts