What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about to get squishy in here!
IMG_20210323_145501947.jpg

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Nice score unc, dabs are so enjoyable in the morning.

I need to start mono cropping a tent and am thinking for my situation more plants with less veg time will be ideal. So looking at coir in either floraflex or bucket company kits. I like features of each. Since it’s in a tent I will be going with the smalllest containers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice score unc, dabs are so enjoyable in the morning.

I need to start mono cropping a tent and am thinking for my situation more plants with less veg time will be ideal. So looking at coir in either floraflex or bucket company kits. I like features of each. Since it’s in a tent I will be going with the smalllest containers.

i don't normally like to monocrop,but i just got 2.23 lbs from 1100 watts of lights...that's like 40% better than usual...just too bad it's not still worth 4800/lb:bigeye:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You will get better yields growing the same cut from a high yielding strain.. You could improve it even more by doing SOG/SCOG..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another bin of trimming to deal with...might take a little break from trimming and deal with the front yard a bit more...gotta find my number stencils and redo the street numbers...and finish the weeding...cooled off,possibility of a tiny bit of rain later...at least the humidity is up a bit,been dryer than a brit's wit lately...garden chores today as well...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Unc ... do u notice any difference in density between the LEDS and other lights.... your yields seem to have gone up alot without tons of extra effort or huge yielding strains? just curious what you attribute this the most to..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc ... do u notice any difference in density between the LEDS and other lights.... your yields seem to have gone up alot without tons of extra effort or huge yielding strains? just curious what you attribute this the most to..

monocrops...led buds are every bit as dense as regular lighting would produce

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P53 #30 at 81 days ....Who's gonna be the test dummy and see if this will make you whiteout :D.. Im def on the right path with quality. Bringing back the genetics from the 80's to blow your minds.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0553.JPG Views:	0 Size:	142.4 KB ID:	17814660
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0550.JPG Views:	0 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	17814661
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0551.JPG Views:	0 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	17814662
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0552.JPG Views:	0 Size:	148.4 KB ID:	17814663

Latest posts

Latest posts