What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to see the Dentist. Got a toothache that needs attention. I can tolerate broken bones, lacerations that need stitches but I cant handle the damn dentist. I call it the house of pain.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of the gelato 41 x banana og bx...28 days

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that hlg 60 light really helped...my first run start to finish with it and the buds look great...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started shucking seeds. This is just a small amount. I got a lot more to do. Than I need to sort the seeds. Sucks way more than trimming

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't you have some sort of machine for that? or just a counter?

I have both. The cleaner has issues with small seeds. All cleaners work with air and weight. If the seeds are the same weight as the leaf material it cant separate the seeds. Adjusting the air speed is tricky. I have to crumble the flowers by hand into shake as best I can before I can use the cleaner. The flowers must be bone dry.

Testing one two, testing...

New avatar, who dis?

Can you Outline ea letter with black to make it easier to read?. It Blends together to much.