What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: just another half dozen chores to take care of in the garden...harvest,clean,reset,clean again,move plants,take cuttings,and water...i guess that's more than 6 things...a baker's half dozen then!

Akss

Having Venison roast been in the crockpot pot all day with the potatoes tha carrots and tha onions and wrapped in bacon of course so tender falling apart with a fork...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour D x (Amnesia x C99) = Scatterbrains

Sour D x (Amnesia x C99) = Scatterbrains

Is that the one you call scatterbrains? Looks like the Afghani clubs I used to grow back in the 80’s...one long 2 ft. plus cola used to weigh over a quarter pound when dried

Nope ... this one is Scatterbrains she’s aptly named
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty,the chore heavy part of the day is done...workshop 4x4 harvested,cleaned and reset...i was worried the next round of plants were too small but from looking back in my albums i see they are about the same size...

got cuttings stuck in rr's,a couple more rooted clones into cups,one of the new round of chem-tini sexed and into a #2 pot,cuttings made,veg watered,and the main veg tent rearranged...

Akss

Got a pretty big storm about to hit could be a foot or more of the white stuff with some strong winds...smh

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php