What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:shucks: not supposed to visit the college goats...campus is restricted to students and staff so they're a bit touchy about random people on campus...

but winter break is here so should be easier...it's nice riding around the campus when the students are gone...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Come back unc! Please don't ever forget me!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget kiddies! There's only 11 shopping days left before Christmas!

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Lester...do you grind your own beans? Coffee is becoming a second kinda hobby for me. We are hitting an estate sale from a former bed and breakfast today and I hope to score some coffee stuff.

Howdy unreg,

It was Bud Green who inspired me to up my coffee game.

I grind fresh everyday. Currently using a Cuisinart grinder but looking for something else.

I have been trying these folks coffee and I'm in love. Never going back to schwag coffee that's for sure. I get it on eBay. You order and they roast the next morning, send in the afternoon. Unbelievable difference! Can't say enough about that company.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy unreg,

It was Bud Green who inspired me to up my coffee game.

I grind fresh everyday. Currently using a Cuisinart grinder but looking for something else.

I have been trying these folks coffee and I'm in love. Never going back to schwag coffee that's for sure. I get it on eBay. You order and they roast the next morning, send in the afternoon. Unbelievable difference! Can't say enough about that company.

View Image View Image View Image
That looks killer

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Hey Lester, glad you're enjoying it!

Some people say a burr type grinder is best, but I really never tasted a difference.

I use a Krupps, spinning blade grinder, it works great.
Course grind or espresso grind, depending on how long you hold the button down... (I prefer the espresso grind myself)

https://www.amazon.com/KRUPS-Electr...locphy=9025961&hvtargid=pla-77767870886&psc=1

Buy two of them. Use the 2nd one for chopping dried hot peppers or walnuts or anything else..

They have always lasted me for at least 5 years and I've used them since the early 80's..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...this one was mostly fun...and i was dressed perfectly since i never was cold or for that matter too warm...too much cold ass headwind on the way home though...

in spite of it being a chilly,windy sunday morning there were a couple dozen people playing frisbee golf at the local park...weirdos...they actually have frisbee golf carts to carry a dozen different size disc around....and they don't even have fancy overpriced and very loud hubs!:D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found out today my pops got Covid-19 from his wife. He is sure she gave it to him. He is 85 so I'm very concerned.. All I can do is pray he stays asymptomatic. They test everyone every 2 weeks at her job. She works in documentation at a hospital.. She tested positive on 11/30. He tested positive today. Shes been home since 11/30. I think she got it from going shopping all the time for shit that wasn't necessary. She knew better. I'm not happy with her.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I found out today my pops got Covid-19 from his wife. He is sure she gave it to him. He is 85 so I'm very concerned.. All I can do is pray he stays asymptomatic. They test everyone every 2 weeks at her job. She works in documentation at a hospital.. She tested positive on 11/30. He tested positive today. Shes been home since 11/30. I think she got it from going shopping all the time for shit that wasn't necessary. She knew better. I'm not happy with her.
Don’t fall into that blame game and hindsight stuff. It only makes you miserable. Stay positive my friend!

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Hey Lester, glad you're enjoying it!

Some people say a burr type grinder is best, but I really never tasted a difference.

I use a Krupps, spinning blade grinder, it works great.
Course grind or espresso grind, depending on how long you hold the button down... (I prefer the espresso grind myself)

https://www.amazon.com/KRUPS-Electr...locphy=9025961&hvtargid=pla-77767870886&psc=1

Buy two of them. Use the 2nd one for chopping dried hot peppers or walnuts or anything else..

They have always lasted me for at least 5 years and I've used them since the early 80's..

They work good for grinding shrooms as well.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics from today...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: alrighty,going for the trifecta today...bike ride,nap,and doing something useful...

your time is up stack of dirty pots!:D

Akss

Not much meat left on that one... Shotgun season over now on to primitive firearm season for rest of the year....looking at my seeds thinking about getting some wet...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:gift: crap,i almost forgot...it's xmas time...toys for tots...no ride this year so i forgot....need to buy a star wars toy...haven't missed a toys for tots for years...