What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good:back from the grow store...got two bales of medium and some pots....should be set...

that bubble is really strong...two hits and my brain ceased functioning...thought i lost my sunglasses...they were on my head...still had to look all over the shop to see if i dropped them!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
fishstick, sure you have mentioned before...what’s your method on the bubble? regular bagged ice, stirred by hand? please do tell all details again and I promise to jot them down for future reference. Gracias :dancer:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fishstick, sure you have mentioned before...what’s your method on the bubble? regular bagged ice, stirred by hand? please do tell all details again and I promise to jot them down for future reference. Gracias :dancer:

regular bagged ice,about 15-17 lbs,and ro water that i chill ahead of time....trim kept in the freezer....hand stirred with an egg whisk....short stir cycles followed by an hour or so to let it settle,usually do 2-3 passes with the same material...

usually i scoop out the hash and use a pressing screen and my 6 ton hydraulic press to squeeze the water out,this time i took the wet blobs and froze them then used a parmesan cheese grater to turn it back to powder...and let it dry out in the freezer

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: welp... got all the plants that needed up-potting dealt with,and another 8 clones into cups...and two bales of medium home and another 10 #5 pots...and sold most of the bubble...

but managed to screw around enough to not get to washing the now increased by 19 dirty pots cleaned...i swear,monday i will do those!

still need to stick some cuts in rr...maybe tomorrow after riding...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
need to make a final update in my karma tester thread...just found a mature seed on one of the plants.

Wow speaking of that I have to make an update my boy turn off the ac and fried whole room .only was able save what was cloned about 4 plants and one big one I gave to another friend ..smh shut happens like I dont get it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubble ball...

something you can catch from dutch hookers!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Mosquito dunks or bits for the fungus gnats Gano, crush them up and till them into the top 1/2 inch or so. It's a bacteria (BT), that's the active ingredient. I have to grab some too, a few just showed up here as well. I sprayed all of the plants today with neem and garden safe for the spider mites, and noticed a few of those flying around. First the cloner stalling, then the spider mites, now fungus gnats, WTF?!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning folks!

Got some nice mexican coffee going and a bowl of good good.

@Gano, if you are in soil or coco ruffle up the top of the soil before watering each time, that usually gets rid of them. If in hydro go with the mosquito dunks.

That bubble looks awesome! I have some in the freezer, hmmmm. Might have to top this bowl..

Have a fun ride Unc and a great day everyone!

Aspenou812

Veteran
A foggy night is n Florida... Spider mites suck this is how you get them.... Nukem Fog at full strength leaves no place for them to hide... under the leaves and every nook and cranny fogged out.... Love this thing

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I spoke with Summit tech support and when using mosquito dunks, it was suggested to break part of one up....let it sit in water for at least 4 hours, and then use that water. I let it sit overnight.

I do this on Sundays now, along with checking my pH meter. Once a week.

Cool fogger Aspen, that ought to do the trick

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Lester...do you grind your own beans? Coffee is becoming a second kinda hobby for me. We are hitting an estate sale from a former bed and breakfast today and I hope to score some coffee stuff.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

not so bitterly cold this morning...plus i don't have to leave the house until after the sun is up...still too damn early to be awake like the common working folk:D

plants in the main flower room are hitting their stride,starting to stack up nicely,one of the relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx looks promising...

not too long a ride today...maybe even an early enough day to catch a nap and get the stack of pots washed...just have to see how my knees feel after churning through a few miles of sandy arroyo..

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Morning

Good Morning

Sunrise courtesy of NASA
picture.php
picture.php
we got chores.... bong hits 1st!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: not supposed to visit the college goats...campus is restricted to students and staff so they're a bit touchy about random people on campus...

but winter break is here so should be easier...it's nice riding around the campus when the students are gone...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]