What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for reminding me...i need batteries for my headlamp...i use that to get around in the dark workshop...

almost time to go sit in line at wallyworld...literally

got a pretty good shopping list for the grow store tomorrow,might need to see if i can scare up a ride...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to go get some promix and found my battery was dead. It was 4 days since I last went for something. I guess I need to start my truck every few days. I do have a trickle charger I could leave on.

That's the first sign your battery isn't long for this world.
I haven't started my truck in a couple of months and I'm sure it will crank on a cold morning. Battery is a little over a year old now and I've put maybe 100 miles on it in that time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the first sign your battery isn't long for this world.
I haven't started my truck in a couple of months and I'm sure it will crank on a cold morning. Battery is a little over a year old now and I've put maybe 100 miles on it in that time.

Its not that old. I will get a new one soon .

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
most auto parts stores will roll a cart out the door to your car..
They have a machine to hook to your battery.
It will tell you whether your battery is in good condition or not..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bashhead: well that was no fun...seemed like an extra long wait today at wallyworld...the rides still suck!

funny how waiting for such a long time is so tiring...good thing i don't have anything to do today since i utterly wasted the entire day...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
It has gotten cold really quick around here.....like it's going to be in the low 20's cold tonight. Gonna catch hell trying to get the pooches out for the morning walk. What am I saying......going to be hard for me to want to take them :violin:

Couple of flower pics at Day 67

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,here too...gonna have to fire the furnace up tomorrow after i clean it real quick...now that the doggos are gone i don't have to leave the sliding door open for them

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: everything looks good in the main room...the power panel timer and the gavita controller are agreeing about the time,the gavitas came on at the appointed time...now it just needs to do that like 140 more times and it will be time for the tents again...

Akss

Was breezing through the firestorm thread.. i had heard mention of dans pink room before. First time i seen it though...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
^^

One freakin' dot?!!...Is that all you have to say this morning?? Lol

26F when I woke up, 34 now...
Sun is shining and it's supposed to hit mid 50's..

Perfect day to go get some the endless shit done around here...
Think I'll start by loading the trailer with limbs and branches and greenbriars I cut down along the 600 foot driveway yesterday...

...O Joy!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Went to go get some promix and found my battery was dead. It was 4 days since I last went for something. I guess I need to start my truck every few days. I do have a trickle charger I could leave on.

uesley the first sings of cold weather will let you know if your batteryis bad.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Knocking on my door. One we don’t use. Walk around outside to see WTF. Cop saying he got a call about somebody living in a vacant house. I said if I’m living here it ain’t vacant right? Lol. He wanted ID I ignored him. Asked me if address such and such is this house. I said you got the wrong address. He Said, yeah, it doesn’t look vacant. Glad it wasn’t a raid. That’s how people get shot. Stupid fucking cops!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to the grow shop today...need to drag the trailer down there for bamboo stakes and more #5 pots...and cal/mag...gotta have that,it goes in every mix up of nutes after all...probably time to get a gallon...good thing i don't need to keep a pitcher of cold water in the fridge these days...there's more dollar value in nutes than there is food in the fridge!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
^^

One freakin' dot?!!...Is that all you have to say this morning?? Lol

26F when I woke up, 34 now...
Sun is shining and it's supposed to hit mid 50's..

Perfect day to go get some the endless shit done around here...
Think I'll start by loading the trailer with limbs and branches and greenbriars I cut down along the 600 foot driveway yesterday...

...O Joy!

I was going to share a pic or two of a trip to a Tunisian market but decided it was a bit too early. :biggrin:

Just took down two Gorilla tents this morning, a 5x9 and a 2x4. Just need the 5x5 now to prep for the greenhouse.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw my first gorilla tent in person recently,holy crap those are nice! had the height extender too...the mars stuff is a great value for the money but for sure i will upgrade away from it at some point...