What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ph-patrol

Veteran
lol,heck,i wish we could pay with weed!

Show up at a closing

PhonyHoarseFish-small.gif

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
As all the good guys are in here. Got some test spots open if any intrested.

I think it’s great that folks like Karma and ojd sponsor things like this on ICMag, especially with all the knuckleheads that never follow thru and just vault them, sell them, or whatever they do with them.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it’s great that folks like Karma and ojd sponsor things like this on ICMag, especially with all the knuckleheads that never follow thru and just vault them, sell them, or whatever they do with them.

which is just stupid since if you follow through every breeder i've ever done grows for is happy to send more seeds...

this fall i get to pop seeds from karma,hammer,and relentless...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Today was one of those horrible days. Started out at about 60 and went all the way up to 78 degrees. Bright and sunny. And the dew finally went away at about noon. As Trump would say terrible just terrible.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:pretty humid out here...25%...only low 90's today...it barely gets that cool at night!

done with veg...looks like i will end up with enough clones to fill the 4x8,a 3x3,and a 2x4 tent...gonna need to bring the ickyled into flower finally...and find space for the tents!

gotta look at the timing...i can squeeze the tents into the main flowering area,or at least one of them...and shuffle some stuff around in the workshop...

best get to ordering some stuff...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Here in Michigan the electric company started sending out form 8300 to people who spent $10k in cash over the course of a year for electric bills.
Got a lot of people freaked out who weren’t reporting their grow income to the irs.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Karma made it clear these are testers. No pollen chucking allowed. I think I saw that printed on the tester packs?. I wish I could test some, way to busy with the A5h stuff and Firestorm projects.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here in Michigan the electric company started sending out form 8300 to people who spent $10k in cash over the course of a year for electric bills.
Got a lot of people freaked out who weren’t reporting their grow income to the irs.
remember when it was the dea you worried about?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

"uhh, no sir Mr. IRS guy...My ol'e lady just likes me to keep the A/C set on 62... She just can't stand to get sweaty...

Umm, and I weld a whole lot.. Yeah that's it, i weld a lot...A whole lot..

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
"uhh, no sir Mr. IRS guy...My ol'e lady just likes me to keep the A/C set on 62... She just can't stand to get sweaty...

Umm, and I weld a whole lot.. Yeah that's it, i weld a lot...A whole lot..

I use a induction coil to heat treat metal. For rifle barrels and parts like that. Um yeah thats what I do.and forge

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cali charges the most for ea Kilowatt used. It sucks. The tier system is a complete rip off. We all get a specific amount of power ea month. When you go over your baseline you get into tier ,2,3,4. Ea tier is more $$.. Those of us that live in climates that are hot have to use more power than those living 50 miles away. PGE is 1 of those company that I hate but have no choice to use and pay if I want to stay cooled/heated.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:around here someone within 50 miles is still pretty fucked as far as summer heat goes...there's a town south of here that god hates apparently...always the hottest or coldest or gets the worst flash flooding...

it's dropped at least 10 degrees since last week...almost human out...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Cali charges the most for ea Kilowatt used. It sucks. The tier system is a complete rip off. We all get a specific amount of power ea month. When you go over your baseline you get into tier ,2,3,4. Ea tier is more $$.. Those of us that live in climates that are hot have to use more power than those living 50 miles away. PGE is 1 of those company that I hate but have no choice to use and pay if I want to stay cooled/heated.

They're gonna gouge you for cooling and for your lights, but there's other ways to heat besides electric....

I use propane for all my house heating and cooking...
I spend less than $300 per year...for a 1900 s.f house, and I live where we get some winter snow...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Unfortunately our township doesn’t allow for greenhouse grows. Plus it’s on the side of a highway so thousands of eyes drive by daily.

It would have to be an indoor grow of some sort. Could do a 72 plant caregiver grow or go full state license.
It is zoned for a microbusiness which allows you to grow 150 and process and retail out of one location. That is probably the best use of this particular parcel.

Have a building that has walls like regular building, but with green house type of roof.