What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately our township doesn’t allow for greenhouse grows. Plus it’s on the side of a highway so thousands of eyes drive by daily.

It would have to be an indoor grow of some sort. Could do a 72 plant caregiver grow or go full state license.
It is zoned for a microbusiness which allows you to grow 150 and process and retail out of one location. That is probably the best use of this particular parcel.
i would plan for future resale value as well...don't make the building only useful for growing in...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

got some trimming to deal with today,and the usual garden chores...doubtful i will get a chance to go anywhere...especially since i'm still in coffee mode...

got the bulk of the next round of clones out from under the domes now...looks like a 100% strike rate from that round...need to get on ordering tents and fans and filters...gotta be ready when it cools off...hopefully i learned my lesson last year...

and i see i'm on the tester list for karma!:dance013:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I've got most of the goats wearing masks now unc - but they are having trouble eating with them on -

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got word that the owners excepted my offer the deal has been done now we just got to close on it should be within a month or so

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s actually a good time to snap a property like this the land is substantial there’s not any much more homesteads like this even available it’s one of the last historic farm houses with a substantial amount of the original land the value is going to skyrocket over the next 10 years

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just got word that the owners excepted my offer the deal has been done now we just got to close on it should be within a month or so

Getting your offer accepted - Awesome!

Seeing the look on their face when you hand them a suitcase full of cash- Priceless! :D

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Taking a short break. Ive been chopping and hauling in plants from the light dep. Im going to spruce up the potting soil, then put it in ground for the new full season adult clones (4'-7' tall)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish we could hand wads of cash over to buy shit. That's a risky move. I was gonna do that with my next Truck purchase but I was told they report large sums of cash. No clue if its true. I don't want to rick it.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I wish we could hand wads of cash over to buy shit. That's a risky move. I was gonna do that with my next Truck purchase but I was told they report large sums of cash. No clue if its true. I don't want to rick it.

I paid 9k in cash for my used truck last year. I think they have to report it if it’s 10k+. Idk for sure though

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was that at a dealer?. Privet sales would be OK. If you had 30k$ in cash at a dealer im not sure what they would say?.

Latest posts

Latest posts