What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Star,

I see some brown on those outdoor branches. Did you have some mold or wind damage?

Actually it was a very clean year Doc... you may see some brown dead leaves(which is completely normal for cannabis as it matures & you already know that) but fortunately no mold no bug damage.. I just wish they could have swollen up a little bit more ...the colas & all the bigger tops once fully dry will be manicured ,, the rest will be extracted ...thanks for looking ...BTW this isn't even the big grow ,, this is the small grow & my partner has over 200 hanging in the big barn ..I need to get over there for some pics , but he's really uptight this time of year ..you'll see them ASAP ...peace & a happy successful harvest for you & your son ... get much SNOW damage up in those Mountains? I'm sure he couldn't have been too happy about that ... I imagine its no different then surviving a rainy day though..maybe some snapped branches?

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I couldn't really tell from the picture, but I remember you were having some weather.

I don't think the snow caused any adverse problems. There may have been a couple snapped branches. It was nothing like what we had feared at first. It has been one thing after another this year. The next thing we have to deal with is drying space.

Off to work

Have a good day

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just ripped the tip of my finger off.

Got a piece of skin the size of dime hanging off. Going to see if vthey can stitch it back down so I can go back to work. Fucking ladder fell on it and smashed it to the deck.

Its all good though cause I threw that 16 foot extension ladder across the yard one handed.
And I swore a little which always helps.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just another day on the job Icky...

I looked on here a bit ago. I just had to copy this, and since I'm such a good meme maker.....:biggrin:

...Hope you all are having a good morning! Sun is shining here and it's a real nice 66 degrees!

Heading down to the hideout soon to do some more choppin'...

Attachments

• black-salty-goldfish-live-bait-minnow-L.jpg
    black-salty-goldfish-live-bait-minnow-L.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 4

trustmeih

I just ripped the tip of my finger off.

Got a piece of skin the size of dime hanging off. Going to see if vthey can stitch it back down so I can go back to work. Fucking ladder fell on it and smashed it to the deck.

Its all good though cause I threw that 16 foot extension ladder across the yard one handed.
And I swore a little which always helps.

DUDE wow. I'm rooting for you, hope it's able to mend.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Liquid skin or super glue then duct tape. Careful taking the duct tape off later. Hope you get it mended man, nice job hucking that ladder, always makes me feel better to kick whatever's ass that bit me, and of course swearing.

First frost coming tonight, 40 degrees currently but its not fucking raining. Amazing.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So this doctor says I could cut it off or leave it on what do you think. So I said I do construction and you have medical training so do what you think. I mean what the hell. I came to you because ah maybe you are the doctor.

Going to eat lunch and head back out. It is going to be hard to grab nails but I can still work.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
BURLINGTON – Seeking to set itself apart from competitors such as United Airlines, who recently denied a woman her vitally important emotional support peacock, Delta Airlines has welcomed an emotional support moose that a man brought with him on a flight out of Burlington International Airport (BTV).

The unidentified passenger was travelling to Vancouver and had a doctor’s note with him, defining the animal as a medical necessity.
According to the other passengers Delta was very accommodating, even bumping someone off the flight to give the emotional support moose its own seat next to the man. The moose was reportedly very well-behaved for most of the flight, only slightly goring one of the flight attendants during take-off. The moose drank two large bowls of Diet Coke and snacked on some alfalfa that its owner had brought for it.

A representative from Delta stressed that the airline is always happy to provide whatever their customers need, and that they would be happy to fly with other large herbivores in the future. United was not available for comment.

http://thewinooski.com/index.php/2018/02/01/delta-to-allow-emotional-support-moose-on-flights/

*How about an emotional support Komodo Dragon? - lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

there you go icky,the emotional support shoe will make it all better!

you're going to need to go rock climber on bandaging a wound like that...if you're going to keep working that is...athletic tape and that stretchy rubberized gauze stuff,and maybe some krazy glue...still gonna hurt like a sumbitch for a while...

rainy here today...pretty much caught up on chores so i'm gonna try and get out for a ride...the bikes need to be cleaned and lubed up though so i may just do that instead...or a short ride and one or two bikes cleaned up...also have some trimming to deal with,probably too wet but it would help to at least break everything down...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

there you go icky,the emotional support shoe will make it all better!

you're going to need to go rock climber on bandaging a wound like that...if you're going to keep working that is...athletic tape and that stretchy rubberized gauze stuff,and maybe some krazy glue...still gonna hurt like a sumbitch for a while...

rainy here today...pretty much caught up on chores so i'm gonna try and get out for a ride...the bikes need to be cleaned and lubed up though so i may just do that instead...or a short ride and one or two bikes cleaned up...also have some trimming to deal with,probably too wet but it would help to at least break everything down...

I got it wrapped in stretch gauze. It is bright neon green so I dont hit it with the hammer.

I dont know if the ladder will accept a shoe for emotional support. Kind of up to it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got it wrapped in stretch gauze. It is bright neon green so I dont hit it with the hammer.

I dont know if the ladder will accept a shoe for emotional support. Kind of up to it.
here's where the athletic tape and krazy glue come in,take strip of tape wide enough to cover your fingertip and long enough to reach just past the first knuckle on both sides,then take a thin strip of tape above the knuckle and secure the first piece of tape making sure not to wrap your finger too tight.use a few dabs of glue on the tape only to keep it in place...then at night just wrap it loosely in gauze with some neosporin...

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
8-0 Sterile Micro Suture, 6mm (140 µ), 3/8 Circle, TAP Point Needle
AROSuture™ T06A08N14-13

9-0 Non-Sterile Micro Suture with 4mm (100 µ), 3/8 circle, TAP Point Needle
AROSuture™ TK-091038

10-0 Non-Sterile Micro Suture with 4mm (100 µ), 3/8 Circle, TAP Point Needle
AROSuture™ TK-101038

Ringer's Solution Recipe
How to Make Isotonic Solutions or Physiological Saline Solution

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Maybe the depth of the wound or less, start about the radius of the smaller tap needle away from the cut to pinch it closed, only tight enough to close not cut off microvessel circulation or crease skin. 2nd suture 1/2 the distance from the first suture to end of wound; in other words the middle/center of (the worst) 1/2 of the wound. 3rd suture 1/2 distance from 1st to opposite end in other words middle of the other 1/2 of wound. How many in total depends more or less repeating the process keeping an eye on how it looks to you.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey, that's cool, Art! Great info! A piece of plywood flew off my roof the other day, cut my finger on the nail, and snapped a weld on one of my ladder rungs. So, of course, I kicked the plywood to pieces with my steeltoes. Just had to play it cool.

Latest posts

Latest posts