What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star 30% is a good deal. My favorite guy takes 35% and charges me like a dollar a gram if I want it packaged and labeled in glass jars by the gram real professional like.
A lot of extractors want half.

thx Tree i'm going to ask for 50% & see how that goes ... peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow: got the plants taken care of at least,and the mars hydro run is all up-potted...but i didn't get to breaking veg down and setting up the 1000w halide...kinda over-scheduled for the next couple of days...got the race thing tomorrow,no telling when i will get back from that...i have no idea what i'm doing except running an aid station...but it's runners so that could cover everything from a jug of water up to a shade structure,table,and wide range of snacks....runners are spoiled...

then a possibly long river ride on sunday...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I got the roof framed, and covered with a tarp again as it it supposed to be shitty again tomorrow.

The plants I put in the tent from outside were looking hungry, so I hit them with some tea this morning. I got the outsiders covered up in anticipation, all in all a good day. No injuries and some progress, I'll take it!

Nice plants playaz!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got 12 lbs of pork sirloin steaks, and about 12 lbs of boneless(skin on) chicken breasts vaclocked and into one of the deep freezers. That's a lot of work.

I also soaked and cleaned out my spare truck battery with baking soda water, then refilled it with a solution of distilled water/Epsom salts. I have it on the charger now. It should work like new. Most batteries can be cleaned out and renewed. Ive still got to renew 7 more deep cycle batteries left on our property. That will be a 10 battery bank. That's a lot of power storage capacity. A few solar panels, an invertor, and a controller, and we will be looking good. The garden is reeking real good, as is the garage.
The mailman( a black dude) asked me why my house smelled like cologne, and I told him "axe Unc"

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,i see theres a 21k,10k,and 5k race going on,and like 120+ people signed up...should be plenty of runner babes out there...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of babes...

the tent-o-wenches is coming along...week 5/4 for the plants,the gmo look like they are going to put out some giant tops,think i'm going to put up another trellis in there...
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog Court ...

Dog Court ...

so last week I got served a summons for unlicensed dog ...bad enough having a stranger(dog warden) knock on my door i hate that sh*t ...anyway there was at least 30 of us scofflaws in the court room waiting for the Judge , including many of the people I live near and see on a regular basis ...ASS that i am had been trimming up GREEN BUD all day and became immune to the reek , so there i was sitting 5 feet from a Deputy Sheriff stinking like you know what... all i wanted to do was:hide: ... I knew this guy because years ago he was one of my jail guards (I guess he got himself a promotion in law enforcement ) ... he did not recognize me & no one said anything about my smell ,and we all got the charges dismissed as long as our dog were now currently licensed and up to date on the rabies vaccine ... just another day huh?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to the race here in a bit...looks like a nice day for it...might be right back out there tomorrow since it's the mountain bike race tomorrow...i guess some people are doubling up and doing both races...i suspect the cute blonde i ride with will be one of them,probably a couple of the others girls as well...heck,the blonde will be racing singlespeed tomorrow too,that's the longest race except for the few pro riders,the same dude wins the pro cat race every year i've been out there...just have to see what's up with our buddy who's coming back into town tomorrow...supposed to ride out to greet him but i may go volunteer at the bike race too...there better be swag this year!:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
...ASS that i am had been trimming up GREEN BUD all day and became immune to the reek , so there i was sitting 5 feet from a Deputy Sheriff stinking like you know what...
all i wanted to do was:hide:

Just be glad that all you did was reek!
And not sitting there with an 8 gram sticky bud stuck to the back of your coat, like Joesy told us happened to him in the grocery store a few years ago...

The guest room side of my house is reeking pretty strongly right now..
Sure hope neither of my sisters families call from out of state and say they wanna come visit during the next month..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from the race...i see there was berry jam to be made while i was gone...sheesh,that guy....wrote another insane novel i see...imagine if he could take all that crazy energy and do something useful...that didn't involve an internet connection!:biggrin:

redlaser

Veteran
so last week I got served a summons for unlicensed dog ...bad enough having a stranger(dog warden) knock on my door i hate that sh*t ...anyway there was at least 30 of us scofflaws in the court room waiting for the Judge , including many of the people I live near and see on a regular basis ...ASS that i am had been trimming up GREEN BUD all day and became immune to the reek , so there i was sitting 5 feet from a Deputy Sheriff stinking like you know what... all i wanted to do was:hide: ... I knew this guy because years ago he was one of my jail guards (I guess he got himself a promotion in law enforcement ) ... he did not recognize me & no one said anything about my smell ,and we all got the charges dismissed as long as our dog were now currently licensed and up to date on the rabies vaccine ... just another day huh?
Good that you skated on the weed issue, must have legal or med pot where you are.
I was curious how you caught the canine charges, did they catch you walking him in public or was he in your yard?
Wonder if they are just trolling neighborhoods and seeing the dog, checking address and seeing if you have a license that matches it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to do some garden work...i dunno what's going to happen with riding out to meet our friend tomorrow...right now the ride tracker says he won't arrive until 5pm tomorrow but i'm sure they will stop for the night so it could be fairly late before they get in...

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm guessing it was the rabies shots because the damn lic is like $5 or $10. I used to go to petco for our dogs but it got crazy like 250 to 300 each and waiting in line for an hr or more
We have a place called Vitality vet, it cost me $105 each now and done by app so no long wait in line.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good that you skated on the weed issue, must have legal or med pot where you are.
I was curious how you caught the canine charges, did they catch you walking him in public or was he in your yard?
Wonder if they are just trolling neighborhoods and seeing the dog, checking address and seeing if you have a license that matches it.

I was on a list of many ...took them 8 years to catch up with me .. Redlaser i'm in NYS we aint "legal" yet ..we have a med program , but you can't even smoke flower according to their rules its a joke , when it does go legal the Gov will corner the market and peeps like me will always have to look over their shoulder no matter what ...Cops seem to be a bit more relaxed about it though .. so ashamed to say apparently Jacks been unlicensed since 2011 , but he always has been up to date with his vaccinations ..i had all the tags and paperwork w/me to prove it if i had too ..it was just total negligence on my part ...other issues had taken a priority in my mind and that got slipped , but they caught up with me ...

Why not just have a license. Keeps them from knocking.

the problem is my brain cells and lack of them ...of course you are right

I'm guessing it was the rabies shots because the damn lic is like $5 or $10. I used to go to petco for our dogs but it got crazy like 250 to 300 each and waiting in line for an hr or more
We have a place called Vitality vet, it cost me $105 each now and done by app so no long wait in line.

AG very happy to see you posting here , you are one of the most talented growers I can think of ..you bang out crops of fat buds left and right and make it look easy ..i respect that about you ..yes it was all about the rabies & making sure we were all up to date ..i had him done in Sept.2018 it's good for 3 years ...LOL my new dog license cost me a whopping 7$ bucks , i forget what the rabies vac cost but the vets i go to are stupid expensive ..you bet they are

PS had a chat with Mr Big and he agreed to my terms for extractions ...:dance013: sky's the limit between all my crops & now this falling in my lap .. i get 50% of yield and perform all services and cover all the overhead expenses ...this is going to mean $ and lots of it ..don't hate on me please ... one last thing ..we are having some ass kicking nice weather ..can you say DRY FINISH ?? hope i did not just jinx myself i'm very superstitious about these things like mother natures whims ,, gimmie 2 more more weeks of this and i'll get some SWELL on the outdoor ...the indoor is ALL down , just chopped the last of it today ..there air conditioners , de humidifiers , carbon filters and fans galore all running simultaneously ...its a nut house..peace