What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I was wrong. I just counted it is 2K, and Im sure its my sons money. 2K is better then nothing. I cant believe I missed that before. It adds up to what he originally thought was there. What a dummy I am. I don't know why I put it in the wallet. I must have been buzzed as hell, and forgot where I put it. How embarrassing. What a dipshit. Well, alls well that ends well. And he needs the money
Is that the guy with 7 girlfriends? I bet he needs the money!! :biggrin:

Don’t forget there is a car full of gangsters cruising the neighborhood!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just saw some gangster type guys in a lexus turning around in front of my house, and one was looking at my house. I instinctively opened the safe and pulled out the 45. When I did, my old Fossil wallet fell out. I noticed it was fat as a toad. I opened it, and it was stuffed full of money. Hundreds and 20s. like about 4 grand. I had no idea it was in there. I shit you not. I don't know if its my sons or mine. I just cant remember. What a fukin trip. You guys wanna see? Im serious. My son thought he had 2 grand missing he had in there, but this is 4. I don't think I would have put his money in there. I don't know what the fuck to think. I havnt told him yet. I guess Ill sleep on it tonight and try and remember what it is. What a fuckin trip! Good news trip though.

Thank God for gangsters though..
Glad I put some money in the offering this morning :ying: wow

well at least you stashed it safely & securely where you'd find it again eventually, poop gets worse when you hide stuff in obscure places/spaces that you normally wouldn't disturb.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The wife and I got married 10 years ago. Been together 20 but hitched ten. I was growing sour d at the time, and it was killer herb. I was getting 5800 an elbow for that sd at the time.

We took a month honeymoon and had a blast. Naturally came back pretty broke. The wife is getting dinner going and she checks the oven before turning it on and finds a half lb of sour d in the oven.

I was so freaking happy to find that! It took me days to remember how it got there. I finally remembered I was taking it to someone and right as I was going out the front door I saw my wife's friend walking toward the door. So I just hucked it in the oven.

It sure is nice to find a wad or stash you have forgotten about!

Gangbangers lol not around here in farm land. They would last thirty seconds. Pitchforked over the county line would be their fate. Keep safe Dr.! Now redneck gangbangs are pretty common. The hotel two miles down the road, in the middle of nowhere, has monthly swinger parties. I've seen some of the participants, not good. Just wrong. Barf.

Damn Unc, I couldn't ride a bike in that heat, and with a pack? I can imagine sweat just rolling. More power to you, yer a beast!

Also Dr. that Nevil plant looks so sexy! Some proper old school right there. I can't wait to hear how that smokes! So glad to hear you are making seeds. That's some rare Levi's right there!

Have a great day folks!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forgetting you got 2k in the safe its time to see a Dr. Dr. lol. FYI, TK X CB was an intentional cross. The flowers you got where not suppose to have any seeds.

We just had a mass shooting in Gilroy at the Garlic Festival. 3 dead , including 6 year old boy.. Time to make Cali the 1st state to ban all military style weapons for the public. We dont need AK, M16, AR to go hunting with.. If you can't kill a dear with a single shot find another hobby. A good semi Auto Handgun a shotgun and a single action bolt rifle are all you need.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

doc,if when you found the money your ass was sore and your mouth was a bit sticky i think i may know where the money came from!:biggrin:

looks like it rained overnight...had a couple storms pass through during the evening but looks like it rained more while i was asleep...about time,been a pretty dry summer...

garden work today...need to finish stripping the lowers on the next round for the led room and get more cuts taken...

and need to take a couple days this week to get the yard under control again...the dang four wing salt brush is taking over the side walk again...cutting it back just makes the thing angry i think...i may need to get serious about pruning it back this winter...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I finally got most of the seed plants sexed, a few of the Chuck-99 x Skunks hermed and will be watching them very closely and tossing the seed stock accordingly. I got what appears to be 11 females of those, 13 of the Chuck-99 x Afghani, and 4 phenos of Critical Sensistar x Chuck-99 in the tent. The lights are at half power and 24" inches above the canopy. I supercropped all of the tops to open everything up and fill it in. The outdoor plants are looking pretty happy besides some slug damage on one and one or two spots of pm. Going to go cut the males and feed the to the deer.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here are the outdoor ladies. I just cut 14 of the 16 males down and left 2 Afghani cross males that were the bushiest for finishing outside. The was a doe about 15 yards away, just inside the treeline, who snorted and scared the shit out of me, lol. I guess she couldn't wait for those males to come down either! I'll bring them back deeper into the woods when I bring Shadow for his walk. I have trail cams set up to monitor the health of the population. I also get some other species' pics like coyote, fox, bear, martin, and raccoons. It's pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_144503.jpg
    IMG_20190729_144503.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190729_144517.jpg
    IMG_20190729_144517.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 5

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Forgetting you got 2k in the safe its time to see a Dr. Dr. lol. FYI, TK X CB was an intentional cross. The flowers you got where not suppose to have any seeds.

We just had a mass shooting in Gilroy at the Garlic Festival. 3 dead , including 6 year old boy.. Time to make Cali the 1st state to ban all military style weapons for the public. We dont need AK, M16, AR to go hunting with.. If you can't kill a dear with a single shot find another hobby. A good semi Auto Handgun a shotgun and a single action bolt rifle are all you need.

Unless you are my buddy who just shot 38 deer in a afternoon. And still didnt fill his permits. Still had 18 more permits.

And it is not about hunting. The right to bear arms is for self defense.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Unless you are my buddy who just shot 38 deer in a afternoon. And still didnt fill his permits. Still had 18 more permits.

And it is not about hunting. The right to bear arms is for self defense.

I try not to judge others, but 38 deer seems excessive. Personally, I wouldn't shoot even one, unless I had nothing to eat.

I cant stand the flavor of venison

My mentor came from Michigan. He is almost 80. He said there were poor families that hunted out of season, and the Sherriff would never even think about arresting them, or even mentioning it. They always understood, and looked the other way. Of course, kids used to take their shotguns to school with them, so they could hunt together after class. We used to take our poles with us, because there was a creek across from the high school.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I try not to judge others, but 38 deer seems excessive. Personally, I wouldn't shoot even one, unless I had nothing to eat.

I cant stand the flavor of venison

My mentor came from Michigan. He is almost 80. He said there were poor families that hunted out of season, and the Sherriff would never even think about arresting them, or even mentioning it. They always understood, and looked the other way. Of course, kids used to take their shotguns to school with them, so they could hunt together after class. We used to take our poles with us, because there was a creek across from the high school.

He had permits because the deer were destroying his farm. So the state issued permits based on how much they destroyed of his crops. It was not to eat for him. The excess went to a food pantry which cost quite a bit to do since he had to have a licensed FDA facility process them.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I was wondering what he did with them. At least they didn't go to waste. It was probably not cost effective to high-fence off his land.

A buddy from work gave me some butcher packages of beautiful little steaks. I barbequed them for my wife and I. We took one bite, and spit it out, gave the rest to the dog, and went out for burgers. Never again! :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back east they can barely kill them fast enough....still no reason for civilians to have assault weapons...

we need to bring back swords and dueling,guns are too easy for any joe fucknut to use,if we all had swords....and a good leather slapping glove...the world would be a more interesting place!